Yacht Club Resort Rooms...? How are they?

iKnowAguy

Sean Rogers - Dreams Unlimited Travel Agent
Hello friends. My wife and I are looking at staying at the Yacht Club Resort this Oct. for Food & Wine. I have strong Allergy challenges with Mold and Many of the resorts on property have Mold problems. Can anyone tell me that has stayed here if they have noticed any mold smells or major dust etc. ? Also how did you like the rooms, resort, and staff overall? Thanks so much in advance for any info. and help!

Hello friends. My wife and I are looking at staying at the Yacht Club Resort this Oct. for Food & Wine. I have strong Allergy challenges with Mold and Many of the resorts on property have Mold problems. Can anyone tell me that has stayed here if they have noticed any mold smells or major dust etc. ? Also how did you like the rooms, resort, and staff overall? Thanks so much in advance for any info. and help!

I had my first YC stay this past June and didn't notice any mold/mold smells, dust, etc. Our room was very clean upon entering the first time and mousekeeping was excellent throughout our stay. I wasn't sure how I'd like not having carpet, but it was actually very nice. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

I had my first YC stay this past June and didn't notice any mold/mold smells, dust, etc. Our room was very clean upon entering the first time and mousekeeping was excellent throughout our stay. I wasn't sure how I'd like not having carpet, but it was actually very nice. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.
Thank you!

If you have serious allergies, I think there is a service you can request that consists of a deep cleaning. Hopefully someone else will remember the correct terminology.

Stayed there many a times. Pre and post most recent renovations. Always had very clean rooms and staff is always nice.

The Yacht Club no longer has carpet in the rooms which is a huge help for allergies. I have a mold allergy and other seasonal allergies and had no issues (other than my usual seasonal sniffles) during a stay this past May. I find bringing my own pillowcase also helps with my allergies when staying in hotels.

Like previously mentioned, the vinyl "hardwood" flooring they placed really makes the rooms feel cleaner and I never had any issues during my stay this past December. We loved the room so much we are returning next week since everything was so nice. YC is my favorite resort, the location, rooms, staff, and amenities are all incredible. You'll love it!

The YC rooms, to me, have the cleanest appearance out of all the deluxe resorts. You probably know by now that it is a dog-friendly resort. Be sure to ask for a room where no dogs had been before.

Love Yacht Club it’s our favorite. Love the no carpet , under bed storage, lots of USB ports . Always had a very clean and well stocked room. Great service and wonderful location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter