Xmas Week Hours

I'm sure there will be no dining open that early!

Dining (except probably Starbucks or maybe other counter locations) will probably start at 8 am.

Yeah, we were there for Christmas a few years back. Counter service locations (other then Starbucks, which was slammed) didn't open til late morning. We booked a 9am BOG breakfast this year and we'll pack some snacks.

Yeah, we were there for Christmas a few years back. Counter service locations (other then Starbucks, which was slammed) didn't open til late morning. We booked a 9am BOG breakfast this year and we'll pack some snacks.

I went this summer to DL and had breakfast at an Starbucks in Downtown Disney at 6 am prior to entering for 7 am EMH. When I did enter just before 7 am, all dining was closed except Starbucks which had a line that went well out to Main St.

So yeah, whoever wants to have breakfast at that time, prepare for a long wait at Starbucks as it will probably be the only thing open. Heh.

I wonder if 6am means larger than normal crowds expected? Or just trying something new...

I wonder if 6am means larger than normal crowds expected? Or just trying something new...

MK is usually at capacity by noon on Christmas.

Around 9-10am is massive crowds coming in.
If you’ve never experienced it, it’s quite a site.

Throughout the day it goes up and down between closing stages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter