Xmas Holidays - Good resorts, but not ultraexpensive?

seema

Mouseketeer
My wife, my daughter, and I are staying at a timeshare from Dec 20 afternoon - 27 morning.

We are staying in the Orlando/Disney area an additional two nights - Dec 27 and 28? I would like to stay somewhere else, besides my home time share resort, for those 2 nights.

I am willing to spend about $250 per night? For the value, I can get a room (with 2 double beds) at Port Orleans resort at about this price (includes all taxes).

What good hotels or condo type resorts, inside or outside the Disney Resort/Lake Buena Vista area, can I get a potentially better value, than at the Port Orleans Resort?

I have two rooms on hold at Marriott World Center same dates at $150 per night. It has queen size beds, and views of Disney. Our plans have changed though, and we are going to stay at Portofino Bay for the six nights instead of splitting our stay. I really want to try this hotel though, I've heard it is really nice, so maybe we will add an extra day or two at the end of our trip.

I have found a room with 2 double beds, at the Hilton Hotel at Lake Buena Vista (ie WDW property) - for $143/day (this includes tax).

It seems that this hotel has many amenities of a WDW resort, including the special unlimited pass theme park tickets - for the duration of the stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter