X-MAS Pictures Please!

The Christmas decorations will be up and all of the outdoor pools are heated. Either week will work equally well, you will just be at the mercy of the weather. We have been there for a 6 day period and it be in the 80s a couple of the days and it be 35 degrees in the morning by the end of the same week, so it all depends on whether or not a cold front comes in. The risks of a cold front are equal however with your choices only being a week apart! I feel your kids will get an oportunity to hit the pools regardless of which week you choose, just maybe not everyday.:thumbsup2

Thanks for your reply. I ended up booking 12/5-12. If I am going for Christmas Pary, might as well wait until December so all the parks and hotels are decorated.

Thank you all so much for sharing! I have been waffling on where to stay for our December trip, but the WL pics have pushed me over the edge. All of the resorts dress up great for the holidays, but the decor at WL lends itself perfectly to a cozy Christmas atmosphere, doesn't it? I can't wait to flop down in one of those cushy chairs and just hang out with that gorgeous tree all evening! :woohoo: See you in December!

mainstdec2.jpg

mainstreetdec.jpg

subscribing...i love all the pictures. i think we are moving our FD trip in oct to a pre xmas trip in early dec!!!

Haven't been there at Christmas time sense 1990 and need to go back. Beautiful pictures everyone.

finally decided after looking at all the pictures again that we are moving our trip to dec CL at GF..cannot wait!!! :santa:

Joining in..we will be in disney the first week of December and I am so excited to see all the decorations!

I am torn between 2 weeks either 11/14-21 or 12/5-12.....if I go in November will all the hotels and parks be decorated? I was afraid if we go in December it might be too cool for the kids to go swimming, if my oldest sees the cool pool she will HAVE to go swimming.

Suggestions???

Thanks!

The Christmas decorations will be up and all of the outdoor pools are heated. Either week will work equally well, you will just be at the mercy of the weather. We have been there for a 6 day period and it be in the 80s a couple of the days and it be 35 degrees in the morning by the end of the same week, so it all depends on whether or not a cold front comes in. The risks of a cold front are equal however with your choices only being a week apart! I feel your kids will get an oportunity to hit the pools regardless of which week you choose, just maybe not everyday.:thumbsup2

True about the weather...just keep checking it before you go...do layers!! We will be there the 5th-13th. Can't wait!!!!! We are staying in CR!!!

True about the weather...just keep checking it before you go...do layers!! We will be there the 5th-13th. Can't wait!!!!! We are staying in CR!!!

Hope you get some cool weather to FEEL like Christmas when you visit the Osborne Lights (awesome when it feels cold outside), but some warm weather for swimming if you have little ones.:thumbsup2

Hope you get some cool weather to FEEL like Christmas when you visit the Osborne Lights (awesome when it feels cold outside), but some warm weather for swimming if you have little ones.:thumbsup2

Yeah....warm enough in the daytime for swimming, then cooler nights for the lights!!!

How long do they leave the Christmas decorations up? We arrive on Christmas Day and am hoping that they leave them up for the next few days.

TMB - They usually do have the decorations up past December. If I recall correctly, they might even leave them up until a few days after New Years. I'm not 100% sure though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter