Wyndham Palace

spencer

Earning My Ears
I am booked for the Wyndham Palace for 6 nights beginning 6/1 through Priceline. This is my first time staying at a room booked through Priceline, and was wondering if anybody out there has stayed at this hotel through Priceline? If so, did you make any special requests, and were they met? Also, what was your overall impression of the hotel. I feel like I am paying very little for the room($35 plus $20 AMEX), so I dont realy know what to expect from the hotel staff when we arrive.

Thanks!

...I posted my thoughts on the Orlando attractions board.

2/28/01-03/06/01: Wyndham Palace
Next trip: 09/28 & 29 ASMu; 09/30/01-10/06/01 ASMo

We took a spur of the moment visit last Easter and couldn't get anything on-site. I tried Priceline and got the Wyndham for around $85 plus extra $$ (I don't remember how much) from Discover Card. We'd never stayed off-site before so I was a little anxious. It was fine. I requested a room with a "Disney" view on an upper floor. The room was big enough for us (me and DS-15 and DD-12), clean and fairly convenient. Every night we had a lovely view from our balcony of the fireworks at both MK and MGM. On the down side, the pool and transportation were just so-so. We had a car, so we usually drove to our morning destination, came home for lunch and then walked to Downtown Disney to catch Disney transportation for our evening visit. The busses serving the Wyndham started too late in the am to arrive at the parks before opening. Hope this helps!

Jennifer

I think the busses now start an hour before the parks open. If it is a concern w/ the OP, just give them a call and ask them directly.

2/28-03/06/01: Wyndham Palace
Next trip: 09/28-29/01 ASMu; 09/30-10/06/01 ASMo

We stayed there for one night in January. We had a great view of Downtown Disney. Don't forget to join Wyndham by Request online. We joined and received a free fruit plate and 2 water bottles. It was a nice perk to come home to after an evening seeing Cirque.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter