Wyndham Palace Pictures...... (may take time to load)

Brer-Rabbit

<font color=navy>Creator of Royal Logos<br><font c
Well, we are back from our stay at WDW. We stayed at the Wyndham on our arrival night (got an awesome price on priceline) and then checked in to Port Orleans Riverside for the rest of our stay.

I thought you might want to see the pictures of the accomodations we had at the WPRS!

Here is the room:
room1.jpg

room2.jpg

and the bathroom:

bath.jpg

The view from the balcony of the 21st floor at night:

nightview.jpg

and in the morning (you can see the Swan and the Dolphin in the background):

dayview2.jpg

Our check-in went quite smoothly, and the lobby and hotel are beautiful. We had the valet park our car as the lot was a bit far from the hotel. I would definately let them park your car. It is complimentary, although we always tip.

We were very happy with the room, the service and our stay overall.

I am happy to answer any questions about our experience......

cheer.gif
pink.gif

<font size="4"><font color="purple"><font face="Book Antiqua">
<marquee> Inaugural Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders!!</marquee>Click Here To Join!
Next trip: March 2001-DXL, April 2001-AKL!!</font></font></font>

OCT 2000--DxL
FEB 2000--DXL
OCT 1999--CBR
JAN 1999--DxL
SEPT 1998-DxL
JAN 1998-GF

Thanks for your photos of Wyndham. Priceline is great! We had the best view we've ever had when we stayed at Wyndham. Its a beautiful hotel.

What are the different 'views' offered at the hotel and what should we ask for? :rolleyes: Thanks for the pictures! My DH has been looking everywhere for pictures of the room! Do you have any of the pool area?

Hi Brer-Rabbit, thank you for posting the photos of the Wyndham Palace! I'll be checking in to the Wyndham in 14 days and was trying to find better photos of the room, then what is available on the Wyndham web-site. I couldn't have asked for better photos then the ones you posted! Was this a standard room? Could you see the fireworks from your room?

Thanks again!

14 days to go :D :D :D!

Princess Kay -- This was a standard room and we had a GREAT view. We did see the fireworks from PI at midnight, but arrived to late to see any of the others. I am sure that if you have a room on the right side of the resort, you can see the fire works.

cheer.gif
pink.gif

<marquee> Inaugural Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders!!</marquee>Click Here To Join!
Next trip: April 2001-AKL, Aug 2001-Contemporary.
</font></font></font>

MARCH 2001--DXL
FEB & OCT 2000--DxL
OCT 1999--CBR
JAN 1999--DxL
SEPT 1998--Dx

Great pictures! Looks like you had a king-sized bed (?) - was it a pull-out sofa? We extended our May trip w/a couple nights here via Priceline - and it looks great! Thanks again!

Yes the sofa was a queen pull out. The room was great! wee really enjoyed staying here and are considering staying the night before we checkin to the new AKL in April!

cheer.gif
pink.gif

</font></font></font>

MARCH 2001--DXL
FEB & OCT 2000--DxL
OCT 1999--CBR
JAN 1999--DxL
SEPT 1998--Dx

Now thats what I call a room! For $35 a night how can you go wrong? Its located on Disney property and at that price I'd be feeling the magic for sure. Do you know if they offer e-night and ee priveleges?

Drive down the road a few miles and you can stay at a comparable room on site for almost 10 times that amount! Gotta love Priceline.....

Thanks for the pictures!

Brer-Rabbit,

After staying at the Wyndham Palace and the Port Orleans Riverside, which one did you like better?

Also, do you have picture's of your room at Port Orleans Riverside?

Thanks,

Leah

Thanks for the pictures. Makes me feel better seeing actual photos since we will be spending a week there in early June. Is the pool area nice? I would love to have stayed on a Disney property (never have) however, I can't justify the price difference. Maybe I will one day after reading all the positive posts about the Disney resorts in these posts. Thanks again. :)

Your pictures pushed me over the edge to join my family at the Wyndham in July. I was booked at ASMu for 4 days following 5 days in a 2BR at OKW on my DVC points. I snagged 3 rooms at the Wyndham just last night for only $33 per night (plus $20 AMEX bonus money). With taxes, PL fees and resort fees I'm saving $25 per night over my special $65 ASMu rate :eek:!

Thanks again for the great pictures! I hope my room is half as nice.

-- Robin

Brer-Rabbit do you know if all the standard rooms are this big? Usually I end up with one child in a sleeping bag and it really helps if the room is good size. Also I was wondering about the pool area too.

Thanks so much for the pics! Did you sign up for Wyndham by request? If so, did you get any "extras"? Also wondering if you did the character breakfast there?

Mar3990-I believe that all the rooms are like this. I would recommend joining Wyndhams By request club. Just go to www.wyndham.com and click on the link. Once you join, you are given a number. With this you can call the resort and make a request. As a By Request memeber, they will make every effort to meet your request. We requested a room on an upper florr facing DTD, which is what we got!!!!

Hazel123--We did join, but got in so late I doubt they had time to place anything special in our room. I have heard that they do this as well.

cheer.gif
pink.gif

</font></font></font>

MARCH 2001--DXL
FEB & OCT 2000--DxL
OCT 1999--CBR
JAN 1999--DxL
SEPT 1998--Dx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter