Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort

TinaLala

Hold My Table at Ohana's I'm on My Way!
Has anyone stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort? We're getting free timeshare from a friends grandparents for 5 nights and I've never stayed here before. I'm kind of sad because we're not staying on site, but owners of the timeshare love it.

Just wonder if anyone has heard of this place or stayed there.

You may want to try your question in the Orlando Hotels and Attractions forum. I've seen Bonnet Creek discussed there several times. You could also try using the Search tool in the above tool bar to find past posts.

My cousin owns into that timeshare and stayed at Bonnet Creek and loves it ! She says the pool is awesome, has its own lazy river. I think there is some sort of bus service there too. I'd have to ask her. They always rent a car though. I'm sure you'll love this place.

Thank you everyone for your posts. I definitely feel better about our stay there now. Still wish we could stay on site, but there's always next year!

Just got back from Bonnet Creek, where we are owners. Absolutely love that place! We never rent a car when we go and never have a problem. It's a great place and the proximity to the Disney parks can't be beat. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter