WW snacks - pt values needed please!!!

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
I am making a list of WW snacks in Word from suggestions I have cut and pasted from this board :) I'll be happy to share when it's done, but I have a list of foods (I think mainly from Trader Joes) which I don't have pt values for. If anyone can tell me what they are per serving?? thanks

Laughing cow cheese

Trader Joe:
Chocolate-covered soy nuts
Chocolate-covered cranberries
Pita Chips
Salmon jerky
Talapia
Buffalo
Roasted Veggie Enchiladas

CafeTwists Reduced Fat Greek Salad
Mint Meringues
No pudge brownies
Krusteaz brownie and muffin mixes
Gen Soy's Soy Crisps in the Tangy Salt 'n Vinegar flavor

:confused: :)

I don't have any point values for you, ohMom, but maybe you can edit the subject line to indicate that's what you are looking for? :) Maybe you'll get a few more hits! Hee hee!!!

If these are items you have with the packages in front of you and you have the fiber, calories and fat for each, I'll be glad to figure them up for you.

Tammy

they are just snack suggestions I got here and there mainly on the WW snack thread, maybe i'll go back and look there even? i think I may have gotten some from DWLZ and i'm making a sheet with snack ideas by pt values and I'm anal so I wanted it to be complete!

i have a pt calculator too if anyone has the calorie/fat/fiber content per serving for any of the above mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter