Wrong party size on new Disney website for ADR

standardgirl

believing in magic
I went online to check my reservations today and noticed that Disney has changed their website. First thought was "oh, that's nice" until I realized that none of my reservations showed up and I had to manually input reservation numbers to get them - how annoying :sad:

Long story short, I checked the first three of my dinning reservations and all three were showing up with 1 extra person than what I actually booked!? Like it's saying party of 5 for Wave (as opposed to 4) and a party of 3 for CRT (as opposed to 2) :confused3 Since it was the case for the first three I typed in, I figured that it must be a website issue. Called Disney ADR and the agent confirmed what she sees matches with what I have and not what's shown on the new Disney website.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem? And did your reservations (ADRs and resorts) pulled up automatically? I now have to enter 13 ADRs manually - not impressed :rolleyes2

I have a problem with one of mine. My email confirmation has the correct party size of 7, but my disney experience app has pulled reservation size of 21!! Not sure what is going on there.

I have a problem with the Iphone app with one of the ADRs but it was okay on the webpage on my computer. I think it is quite a common glitch with this "new" web experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter