Wreck it Ralph and Vanellope

s u

Mouseketeer
Posted on another thread, but I think I needed to start a new thread. I'm looking for an autograph card that is 4 x 6 that has both Wreck it Ralph and Vanellope together on it, but no writing. Does anyone have one like this?

Im no help with the disign but I just wanted to make sure that you knew that neither of the characters sign autographs. Ralph never did because of the size of his hands and now Vanellope just hands out a card. :(

I made one using another person's design (I think it belongs to Otterpop :)). I hear that they give you a card instead of having them sign so I plan on gluing the card to the autograph page and then putting the picture of my kids with them next to it. I kept the names on the card though so I'm not sure you want it. Here it is:

2lc4txd.jpg

Great idea!!
I made one using another person's design (I think it belongs to Otterpop :)). I hear that they give you a card instead of having them sign so I plan on gluing the card to the autograph page and then putting the picture of my kids with them next to it. I kept the names on the card though so I'm not sure you want it. Here it is:

2lc4txd.jpg

Thank you. I will print this one cuz I would like to bring a card for them - even if it just gets stamped.

mduncan1 is correct. They do not sign autographs, but they do hand out a card. I just taped it to my kids' autograph page.

No stamp unfortunately, just a card with their picture on it...have fun with the autographs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter