Wreck it Ralph and Vanellope Autograph Page

Mommy to Two Princes

Mouseketeer
Hello wonderful DISigners!

Has anyone done a Wreck it Ralph and Vanellope page yet? Can't wait to meet them! Thanks for all our help. :wave2:

marne

i would you be able to do a few more for me?! please

-phineas
-ferb
-gaston
-jake and the never land pirtates
-rapunzel
-flynn
-agent oso
Thanks! :)

marne

i would you be able to do a few more for me?! please

-phineas
-ferb
-gaston
-jake and the never land pirtates
-rapunzel
-flynn
-agent oso
Thanks! :)

Here you go.....if you want any others please request them on my request thread which you can find in my signature below......:thumbsup2

I am looking for help with universal studios characters done just like the wreck it ralph and vanellope???? Can someone help me with making some? We are leaving January 17th for our Disney/universal vacation-I would appreciate if someone could help design these for me?????? I realize this is Disney boards however visit universal a few days during the week we are at Disney.

Thanks!!! PrincessJen 73

Looking for in particular optimus prime, megatron, and bumblebee

The Harry Potter weekend is there when we are-I don't know the characters for Harry Potter-if you know them can you make the autograph cards to match characters? If not generic harry potter scenery is good??????

Thank you!!!!

I am looking for help with universal studios characters done just like the wreck it ralph and vanellope???? Can someone help me with making some? We are leaving January 17th for our Disney/universal vacation-I would appreciate if someone could help design these for me?????? I realize this is Disney boards however visit universal a few days during the week we are at Disney.

Thanks!!! PrincessJen 73

Looking for in particular optimus prime, megatron, and bumblebee

The Harry Potter weekend is there when we are-I don't know the characters for Harry Potter-if you know them can you make the autograph cards to match characters? If not generic harry potter scenery is good??????

Thank you!!!!

I just posted a reply to the other thread but will post here as well.

I have done several for Universal. You can find the locations of where to find them in the bottom of post #1 of my thread. Link Below.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2765738

I know that DOM13 also has lots of Universal cards as well. Here is the link to his thread where you can find the links in post #1.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2033358

Hopefully you will find all that you need (and more) between he and I.

Amy beat me to it (thanks Amy) but I have the Marvel heroes and a few odds & ends in my thread.

Amy beat me to it (thanks Amy) but I have the Marvel heroes and a few odds & ends in my thread.

You are welcome DOM! Your designs are so amazing, I have to make a point to share them when I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter