Wrapping Up the Year - December Exercise Thread

15 minutes yesterday and 20 today, for 75/500.

**I'd love to continue Dentam's idea of posting one thing you are thankful for each Sunday, so that will be included as well.

I'm thankful for friends today. We went to a Christmas party last night, and it was so nice to spend some time relaxing with people I haven't seen in a while.

I haven't checked in for a while. I've had a few days of just a few minutes but today I redeemed myself.

It was unseasonably warm today and I was sitting in my living room and I noticed that we were all just looking at our own individual screens and I thought - "no, not me" so I packed up, put on some gear and went for a hike in a State Park. It was so nice to be outside!

My total is 147/1000. (I'll be better about posting)

Today I'm thankful for natural beauty, we really do live in such a beautiful world.

Good Morning EVERYONE!!!

Friday, my activity was so minor I am not even going to claim anything. I was lazy. This weekend was crazy busy for me. We decorated our entire house after cleaning it! Do minutes of cleaning count? LOL However, I still managed to grab 65 minutes of gym time on Saturday night and another 40 minutes of walking the dogs yesterday.

Total: 170/200

Getting back on the horse again today - 10 min. walk with the puppy. Last week was pretty dismal - only 5 min, walks with puppy on Tues. and Wed., as one day she just didn't want to walk, and the other it started to pour just as we got down the street, and she wanted no parts of it , and ran all the way back home! Thur. and Fri. were busy, and weekend DS had a soccer tournament, and then I had to go spend my Kohl's cash! So that puts me at 30/200.

180 minutes for me today. I had some unexpected extra time this morning, and I spent it at the gym, to make up for lost time over the weekend. I am dealing with some kind of foot/ankle issues and its messing with my running. So, today I did 60 minutes of yoga, trying to stretch things out, 60 minutes of spin class trying to burn some calories, and 60 minutes of a weights class trying to get back to strength training, which has been lacking for me the last few weeks. New total for me is 340/1500.

375/1000

Includes walking activities from this weekend, plus today's regular scheduled exercise.

My Weekly Thankful:
As I head into the last two finals of my MBA program, I am thankful for the love and support of my husband. He is my rock and support system and I wouldn't have been able to get through these last three years without him. 8 days to go until I'm done and I am so happy he's been there with me through all of this.

I'm having such a hard time staying on/ getting on track this month! Thursday my dd's insulin pump died! Lots of tears and nerves, got a new one shipped ASAP- so grateful for excellent compassionate customer service.
Saturday and Sunday, cleaning, decorating and shopping ( I see a lot us did that this weekend! - damn Kohls cash!)
Back to hot yoga today! 75 minutes
150/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter