Wow

PigSoldier

to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav
This is pretty cool. I like the new smilies and fonts. This is my favourite:
:bounce:

Its a bit sad about losing all the old posts. Any chance of moving them all over. Some of those games were really old (like the quote game). Disney Daniel, would it be possible to move all the games over?

I hope my signature's still working.

This is great Pete! Thanks for getting the new software. I like how it so much easier to do all of the codes! I cant wait till everybody comes over to the new board and we get lots of post! Agian, thanks for all you do, Pete!

This is so cool! Thanks for getting the new software! And I agree with the others who posted- we have to get those old games on to this board!!! Talk to you all soon! :p

Hi everyone,

I agree that all of the new features on the boards are wonderful! :bounce:

However, it is not possible to carry over the games or any of the posts from the old boards.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and feel free to create these classic games on the new boards. :)

Wow look at all these colors to choose from! I love it, but 300 of my posts are gone! :( :p :) :D

I think everyone's posts went down to what they were 2 weeks ago. 300 posts in 2 weeks is pretty impressive!

And what happened? I was a senior member or something when I first logged on.

OMG This is so cool!! tons of fonts and colors...and EVERYTHING!! gotta get back my posts though (i didnt get as many as some people *cough*samster*cough* but still!! this is cool yet confusing...

Ya'll are right this is much cooler, but I had to register cause I registeres last week. oh well.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter