Wow, I can't believe how much things went up in just one year!

I guess maybe I didn't spell it out but the 2016 and 2017 amounts were based on 2 adults 3 children (one of which is considered an adult). Also, all the figures I put down were Rack Rates. No discounts (even though I did apply a discount on my 2016 trip).

I was just making a general comment about the price increases because I was suprised it was so significant. I think we can all feel the pain. :)
No worries. I do completely agree with you that we can all feel the pain. While the room rate from 2016 to 2017 didn't go up much (about $3 per night+tax) for me I have been tracking food prices. Last time I did it was in May after the March/April increase so I should probably take a look at it again but boy some things went up $3 or more dollars for basic things like a chicken sandwich. I'm def. spending more on tickets since 2011 but I am glad I got them before the price increase this past Feb through UT. I am continuously having to update my budget though since the prices do continue to go up :crazy2: which sucks when you have to keep looking at the finance part of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter