WOW- Cat 12 Many 2009-DCL 7night cruises!! GREAT PRICE

Disney Fans

Disney Fans
Wow,
I just heard and checked it out and you can get a CAT 12 for 2 adults and 2 kids price without tax/etc. ( just the base price) is: $2,829.60 :cool1: :cool1: We might have to change from our Aug cruise to this one for that price!!
Because we will get a Cat 11 or better !!since there is 4 of us!!:cool1: :thumbsup2 MAJOR Savings!!!! I think CAT 11 is like around $6,000PLUS.

HAVE TO PASS THIS GREAT NEWS ALONG

i just booked it for 4 of us, and cannot believe the price! i don't even know if step-DD can go or not, but she is graduating june 2nd so what a gift this will be!!! since we are 4 ppl, we will automatically get upgraded to cat 11, right? what if step-dd cannot go, can i still leave the room booked for 4 even if only 3 of us show up, so that we can get the cat 11?

Actually it includes fuel supplement and taxes. Base price is $2396. What a deal!

I'm so tempted.......

PJ

Wow your right!! I didn't even think about that ! Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!
June is my fav time to go 'cause it is best weather, etc. But usually June and July are so high!!

i just booked it for 4 of us, and cannot believe the price! i don't even know if step-DD can go or not, but she is graduating june 2nd so what a gift this will be!!! since we are 4 ppl, we will automatically get upgraded to cat 11, right? what if step-dd cannot go, can i still leave the room booked for 4 even if only 3 of us show up, so that we can get the cat 11?

If 4 go then Yes you will get a Cat.11 or higher!! But if 3 end up going then you most likely will get a Cat.12 but still may get an up grade.:thumbsup2
Either way for June Disney sailings it is a great deal!!

I changed my date from the 5/30 cruise to this one. I also got the 2814.00 price for four without transfers or insurance. Thanks so much for posting this deal b/c it saved me $600.00:goodvibes

I am a newbie to researching a disney cruise. Are you getting this rate through the disney cruise website directly? 2 Adults 2 Kids is showing up as $3441 right now. That price still seems pretty cheap, do these kind of specials just show up at random? Also, what is the deal with 4 people booked in a cat 12 automatically moving up to cat 11? Any help would be most appreciated.

Wow,
I just heard and checked it out and you can get a CAT 12 for 2 adults and 2 kids price without tax/etc. ( just the base price) is: $2,829.60 :cool1: :cool1: We might have to change from our Aug cruise to this one for that price!!
Because we will get a Cat 11 or better !!since there is 4 of us!!:cool1: :thumbsup2 MAJOR Savings!!!! I think CAT 11 is like around $6,000PLUS.

HAVE TO PASS THIS GREAT NEWS ALONG

I was on the the Tortola Aug 15, 09 cruise with you- and just cancelled that one for this June one. I owe nothing now on my cruise now and I did owe 1200.00, that was nice for us.:cool1: I saved alot- and my TA let me keep my OBC.:banana: :banana: :banana: Let me know if you change over!!

I am a newbie to researching a disney cruise. Are you getting this rate through the disney cruise website directly? 2 Adults 2 Kids is showing up as $3441 right now. That price still seems pretty cheap, do these kind of specials just show up at random? Also, what is the deal with 4 people booked in a cat 12 automatically moving up to cat 11? Any help would be most appreciated.

The 3441.00 includes transfers and insurance. You can uncheck the boxes during the booking to get it down to the 2814.00 price. I think they show up randomly and this about the price I paid for my Sept. '06 cruise. I have been told that Cat 12's don't hold 4 so an upgrade to an 11 or better is possible. I did book with Disney and then I will transfer it to my travel agent to keep my $100 shipboard credit. I use Travelex for my trip insurance and it is under100.00 for all four of us. Hope this helps!

man do i need more vacation time from work, im trying to figure out how i would fit this in. i want to do the buy a 4 night and get the $99 cruise in november 09 but i would also like to visit a new area

amanda

I was on the the Tortola Aug 15, 09 cruise with you- and just cancelled that one for this June one. I owe nothing now on my cruise now and I did owe 1200.00, that was nice for us.:cool1: I saved alot- and my TA let me keep my OBC.:banana: :banana: :banana: Let me know if you change over!!

Yep!! We understand each another.LOL
I think we are for sure, I just need to talk to my mother.:)

The 3441.00 includes transfers and insurance. You can uncheck the boxes during the booking to get it down to the 2814.00 price. I think they show up randomly and this about the price I paid for my Sept. '06 cruise. I have been told that Cat 12's don't hold 4 so an upgrade to an 11 or better is possible. I did book with Disney and then I will transfer it to my travel agent to keep my $100 shipboard credit. I use Travelex for my trip insurance and it is under100.00 for all four of us. Hope this helps!

How does Travelex insurance work? The same but cheaper?
Thanks for any help.:)

i have booked it when i went back and checked i was going to do a 4 night on march 8th to get the 3 night cruise for $99 later in the year however the price for the 4 night was going to be 1779.96 for myself and my daughter

then i priced the 7 night and the price was 1772.80 definately changing and will be happy to visit new areas and my daughter will not have to miss school

amanda

i have booked it when i went back and checked i was going to do a 4 night on march 8th to get the 3 night cruise for $99 later in the year however the price for the 4 night was going to be 1779.96 for myself and my daughter

then i priced the 7 night and the price was 1772.80 definately changing and will be happy to visit new areas and my daughter will not have to miss school

amanda

Congrats to you also!! I know they only do so many of these super low cost Cat 12 offers for let alone offering for 4 people ( alot of times you can't even book at Cat 12 for 4, depending how full they are) knowing they will have to upgrade them plus having one in June is really kind of like unheard of due to it being the best month to go for summer when kids are out of school and, like Thanksgiving week, Easter, Christmas,etc.

That crazy, its already gone.

Ok, but don't give up if you want one. For those who have it on hold ( who maybe called in) and no down payment yet and don't end up putting a deposit down could forget or change mind and then it could make it pop back in again.:) So keep checking alot this next week. I think they hold for 7 days? So there could be others who have it on hold from even a few days ago? Just keep checking!! Good luck!

How does Travelex insurance work? The same but cheaper?
Thanks for any help.:)[/QUO

it works the same but is a lot cheaper. They have different packages. I have used the Travelite package for my last two cruises. It should be about $80 to insure the four of us on this trip.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter