Wow! And a Question!

texasheathers

Earning My Ears
Ok, I have been reading this forum all evening tonight. This forum was mentioned quite favorably on another board - talking about how much info there was here if you wanted to make t-shirts for Disney - and boy they weren't kidding!! This is definitely THE place to find out how to do this!!

There are so many designs out here that I love - and I feel a little overwhelmed on just where to start to choose some things I like for our upcoming vacation.

If I see a design I like - and just simply want to add or change a name - can I do it myself or do I need to get the designers permission first?? I have enough talent with a graphics program to change a name - but not enough to actually make some of these gorgeous designs!! But, I don't want to do anything wrong by adding our name to a design if that isn't the thing to do - you know?

I hope to put my group (Me, DH, 3 Kids, pluy GM and GP!) in all coordinating shirts for each day of our upcoming trip - and just to find out that I can buy my own shirts and iron them on myself - instead of spending a small fortune on Etsy or somewhere is such a relief!!

TIA for any Insight! I appreciate it!

Heather

Many of us DISign blanks HOPING that some DISers will be able to customize themselves. There are plenty of requests to stay busy with those we need to do for a requestor. If you use someone's DISign it is expected that you will credit them but they are posted and shared for use....

Ok, I have been reading this forum all evening tonight. This forum was mentioned quite favorably on another board - talking about how much info there was here if you wanted to make t-shirts for Disney - and boy they weren't kidding!! This is definitely THE place to find out how to do this!!

There are so many designs out here that I love - and I feel a little overwhelmed on just where to start to choose some things I like for our upcoming vacation.

If I see a design I like - and just simply want to add or change a name - can I do it myself or do I need to get the designers permission first?? I have enough talent with a graphics program to change a name - but not enough to actually make some of these gorgeous designs!! But, I don't want to do anything wrong by adding our name to a design if that isn't the thing to do - you know?

I hope to put my group (Me, DH, 3 Kids, pluy GM and GP!) in all coordinating shirts for each day of our upcoming trip - and just to find out that I can buy my own shirts and iron them on myself - instead of spending a small fortune on Etsy or somewhere is such a relief!!

TIA for any Insight! I appreciate it!

Heather

Hey heather,
Glad to see you over here as well.:hug:
what i have done is saved the images i like onto a photobucket account under the disigners name and if i cannot change it myself i go directly to their page and request it. This way they can see what image i need help with and not try and "search" for it. Will get your image faster and i know they appreicate it as well. Happy searching, its addicting and loads of fun.:cool1:

Yes, here I am!! LOL! I'm so glad I found this board - there is SO much stuff here - exactly what I was looking for to add to the magic!!

Thanks y'all for the tips! I can personalize some myself - and I started saving them with the file name and then a - designers name - so that will help me keep up with it!

There is SO much to look at!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter