Would you rather...

mcgregml

Trip Planner of Doom!
Okay - here's the set-up:

Four friends are having a combination bachelorette party / belated birthdays party in October this year:cheer2:. We’re doing one night at Universal and three nights at Disney. We are all arriving at different times on a Thursday as we fly in from various parts of the country. This is the night we’ll be at Universal. Would you rather…

Have one big room (currently have booked a Portofino Parlor Suite and connecting King and 2 Queen Rooms at APH rate of $601)

Or

Have multiple rooms at either PBH or RPR. We could get either 2 rooms at PBH or 3 rooms at RPR for about the same cost. No way to get 4 rooms, which I also think would be kind of defeating the point.

Or

Some other suggestion I haven’t proposed here that would cost the same or less.

More info about the group if you find it helpful ; we are all 30 somethings, 3 of whom have been traveling together off and on for almost 15 years. Two of us are serious snorers, one is a very light sleeper and one cannot possibly share a bed with another traveler. Trust me on this – I’ve been kicked in the head by her once too often in the past.:rotfl2:

Thoughts? Suggestions? Any help would be appreciated – thanks!:wave2:

Okay - here's the set-up:

Four friends are having a combination bachelorette party / belated birthdays party in October this year:cheer2:. We’re doing one night at Universal and three nights at Disney. We are all arriving at different times on a Thursday as we fly in from various parts of the country. This is the night we’ll be at Universal. Would you rather…

Have one big room (currently have booked a Portofino Parlor Suite and connecting King and 2 Queen Rooms at APH rate of $601)

Or

Have multiple rooms at either PBH or RPR. We could get either 2 rooms at PBH or 3 rooms at RPR for about the same cost. No way to get 4 rooms, which I also think would be kind of defeating the point.

Or

Some other suggestion I haven’t proposed here that would cost the same or less.

More info about the group if you find it helpful ; we are all 30 somethings, 3 of whom have been traveling together off and on for almost 15 years. Two of us are serious snorers, one is a very light sleeper and one cannot possibly share a bed with another traveler. Trust me on this – I’ve been kicked in the head by her once too often in the past.:rotfl2:

Thoughts? Suggestions? Any help would be appreciated – thanks!:wave2:

2 connecting rooms
the 2 snores can share one room. (king bed)
the light sleeper and solo sleeper another room.
get two connecting rooms at pbh.

this way everyone will be able to get a decent nights sleep.

parlor suite
or if you have the light sleeper and kicker sleeping in the same room, wear ear plugs, they wouldn't hear the snorers if you all stayed in the first set up at pb.
large room for all to be together when awake with the sleeping arrangements connnected.
the snorers share the king bed.
the other two have the separate queen beds.

you'll be up late at night visiting so the large room would be nice to have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter