Would you buy DVC if . . .

We live in CA and primarily visit DLR, so some of the perks being discontinued don't really affect us. However, it did make me think about the value of DVC, and if it's still "worth it". We own at VGC, which is ridiculously priced anyway, but the direct access to DCA, proximity to DLR and Downtown Disney are pretty awesome. Don't think I would ever consider the value being diminished due to some perks being removed. I'm sad for the WDW crowd that the ME is ending, there are a lot of families with young children who will have to find alternative transportation, and that's not easy. Not o mention individuals with mobility issues
Fingers crossed the vaccine rollout goes faster and we can all get back to visiting the parks we love in a safer way.

Annual passes are definitely not a dvc perk, but wow that’s a tough one for VGC owners who visit often. Hopefully they roll out something that works favorably in the near future. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter