Would someone post a bar code graphic?

Nanette

Cancer survivor, Authorized Disney Travel Planner,
I am trying my hand at some candy bar wrappers. Telynn made me a beautiful one for my daughter's 16th birthday and a friend saw it and asked if I could make one. I don't have the programs you all use to do this stuff and even after googling "bar code graphic," I can't find anything. I like the ones that have the birthdate in them... how do you do that?

One other question... for those of you that do all these different kinds of wrappers (candy bars, nuggest, gum, M&Ms...) where do you find the templates? Is it part of the program you use?

Thanks for helping me!

Thank you for your posts!

Does anyone else have anything? I am literally sitting here waiting for something so I can print out her candy bar wrappers (sad, I know...) :upsidedow

Thanks!

Thank you SO much! That barcode font is amazing!!!

That is what I have always loved about this board... you learn something new all the time and find out new things that you never even thought existed! Wow... a bar code font! Still amazes me.

Thanks again!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter