Worth it to stay onsite at Disneyland?

I agree, with clarifications. I really can't recall anywhere in WDW where you can look out and see "reality". DL hides the fact pretty well that it is inside of a major metro area with the berm, DLRR and trees. DCA not so much, especially on California Screamin.

Regardless, at WDW when I am going up the EE ride and look all around, I see Disney stuff. Hotels, rides and lots of trees. That is part of the WDW bubble and I think it is real. However, the price you pay to stay in the bubble is lots of buses and boats and time lags to get places. Many WDW vets do not feel that price you pay because they are so accustomed to it. DLR vets feel it more intensely because they are used to walking to the parks and know what that is like.

:wizard:

Ah gotcha.....that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification!

For us, yes at WDW, no at DLR. There are just so many more choices in Anaheim (nicer AND cheaper AND closer choices, I might add.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter