Worst movie EVER!

:eek: I loved both of those! Also, Napoleon Dynamite this many years later I am still referencing it :rotfl:

As far as stuff that I really hated, I was asleep 10 minutes into Vanilla Sky.
The Spanish version of Vanilla Sky is good, though l. I saw it in college for Spanish class. I was so disappointed in Vanilla Sky
Deliverance
I'm from CA and my DH's family from the South (since way before the civil war), the mountains...and he still thinks it was a good movie. So full of terrible stereotypes. And then the pog scene. That was one I walked out of the room whole DH finished watching.

Fried Green Tomatoes. I know some of you guys liked but I am sorry was so relieved when old lady past cause I figured movie was going to end.
Still can't forgive Fannie lag even if she was my favorite password player.

Grease 2 was just awful. I did watch the whole thing because my oldest daughter enjoyed it (the suggestive stuff went way over her head), but I was groaning inside the entire time.

Paul Blart, Mall Cop. Not only did I pay to see it, but I paid for 2 nephews and a niece too. My nephews loved it, my niece and I hated it.

I recently saw The Big Short. So boring.

another one I paid for: Rocky 3, it was so bad, I have refused to see any other Rocky movie.

Everyone knows Rocky II is the worst one ;)

The Witch - I love horror movies, the previews made it look so good. It was seriously 2 hours of the dad chopping wood and less that 30 seconds of a "witch". It was bad! My DH looked at me after and told me I was never allowed to choose movies again lol.

Eating Raul

i was like 9 and excited to go to a friends house where they had actual cable instead of my house is where we had like 3 stations and this is what was on HBO. I remember thinking to myself, "did I really just watch that?"

Grease 2 was just awful. I did watch the whole thing because my oldest daughter enjoyed it (the suggestive stuff went way over her head), but I was groaning inside the entire time.

I forgot about that one. I know a lot of people liked it, but I thought it was just terrible! Seeing it once was more than enough for me.

Now the original, and the new 2016 version are great! However, I just couldn't stand Grease 2.

Spring Breakers. :rolleyes2 I have no idea why we decided to watch that, but I'm very easy to please with films - I'll watch pretty much anything and enjoy it. Its very rare I come out of the cinema without having enjoyed the film. Halfway through we both wanted to leave but were too polite to climb past the people next to us. I get that it was artsy or a social commentary or whatever, it just all went waaaay over my head. :duck:

Recently, I heard about The Country Bears and was on a kick to watch as many Disney films as possible. It's the first film I've turned off because I couldn't stand it any longer. Normally I'm happy to laugh along at the ridiculousness. I turned this one off within 20 minutes. I'm not sure what I expected, but that wasn't it.

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension. I had to apologize to my wife for that one...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter