Worst movie EVER!

DizBelle

DIS Veteran
What movie sucked 2 hours of your life that you really wish you could have back?

For me, I think it was The Fountain. It was pretty trippy and confusing.

No Country For Old Men

DH and I watched the whole thing on DVD and when it was over, looked at each other and said, what a waste of more than two hours of our life. My teen son watched with us, but was smart and gave up part way through. Hard to believe it won the Best Picture Oscar.

Years ago went out with another couple for dinner and a movie. Kind of a lull period at the movies, amongst the four of us someone had seen this or that amongst the choices. I finally stepped forward and selected a movie called True Romance, none of us had seen it, knew about it, thought it sounded okay for the evening. Maybe about 40-ish minutes in I could take no more, whispered to DH that I was going to wait on a bench in the lobby. Within 15 minutes everyone joined me and I felt terrible for ruining the movie. Nope, they were relieved when they figured out I bailed. Then I felt bad for suggesting such an awful movie.

It's a Tarentino movie, lots of violence. I could have bucked up if the violence didn't seem so gratuitous and over the top, with little real story underneath it.

Donnie Darko is always the first to come to mind.

Magic Mike is a good one to add though, I didn't make it through 15 minutes of that. I'll never understand the appeal of Channing Tatum

The Grey with Liam Neeson. My DH and I couldn't get through it and that's saying a lot for me since I've been known to watch a lot of questionable TV and movie -- according to my DH.
Prometheus was bad too.

Donnie Darko is always the first to come to mind.

Magic Mike is a good one to add though, I didn't make it through 15 minutes of that. I'll never understand the appeal of Channing Tatum

Channing Tatum can dance. Magic Mike isn't the best showcase of it, but he definitely can dance. So can his wife.

What movie sucked 2 hours of your life that you really wish you could have back?

For me, I think it was The Fountain. It was pretty trippy and confusing.

Agreed 100%, that's my choice as well

Well, I really like some of the ones mentioned so I'm glad everyone has different tastes. :)

Mine are Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever - such good potential and such a horribly boring product.
The Resident Evil movies are just plain awful and full of continuity problems.
Up in the Air - even George Clooney and Anna Kendrick could not save this.

All the Twilight movies. But for some reason I had to sit through them. Luckily, I didn't pay for any of them and just watched them on tv. Maybe I was thinking that "if I can sit through these I can do anything " :)

So far the only movie I've seen on the list was the Blair Witch Project and that was on my TV. I'm trying to think about a terrible movie I saw in the theater and haven't come up with one yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter