Worst movie EVER!

The first movie my wife and I went on a date to see was Panic Room. What a piece of poo. About halfway through we looked at each other and both got up and left!

Worst kids movie was the Lego movie! Just terrible. Thankfully, I was able to catch a 30 minute nap.

I actually really like The Lego Movie. I thought it was so much fun!!! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!!

Yes!! I can not STAND that they cast Megan Fox to play April. That has been a very vocal complaint of mine since it came out. And part 2 is coming out in June. Spoiler alert....she's in that one too. Double spoiler alert...the kids and Dh are making me see it anyway.

But at least Stephen Amell is in it, to give you a bit of eye candy relief...

Little Nicky
I actually fell asleep in the movie theater.

But, honorable mention goes out to the more recent Hail Cesear. Im still not exactly sure what the plot was about.

The only movie in which I walked out of the theater was The Quick and the Dead with Sharon Stone. There's been a couple that I've fallen asleep, but I'm drawing a blank on what they were, which just goes to show how forgettable they were!

The worst movie I've watched at home was Little Chenier with Jonathan Schaech, but it is like "trainwreck" awful, I that I couldn't quit watching. I think the fact it was filmed locally was part of the fascination with watching, but it was really bad

The Wolf of Wall Street, Borat, Howard the Duck, Xanadu...

And several really stupid unfunny comedies I've forgotten the names of, that starred Adam Sandler, David Spade or Rob Schneider.

And in the category of things parents suffer through for their kids: The Yugioh Movie.
Every time I watch a Ben Stiller movie...I just remember that I don't get him. His movies never make me laugh. Night at the Museum is cute for kids, but I still don't like Ben Stiller.
Maybe I just watched Reality Bites when I was too young to get it (since I'm on the border of Gen X)

How can I forget a movie I actually loathe...The Hangover
I know I'm just too uptight, but being that irresponsible just wasn't funny.

This one time, at band camp (LOL!) we took an evening trip to our choice of whatever movies were playing at this nearby theater. We chose "North." Ugh, awful. My BFF and I went to this particular band camp for five years, and we had a history of choosing the worst movie possible on movie night, but this one was by far the most awful. Everyone in the theater groaned at the end.

Also, someone mentioned "Eyes Wide Shut". That was a weird one. I'm still not sure if it was actually a bad movie, or if I am just too stupid/naive/simple to understand what was actually going on.

Little Nicky
I actually fell asleep in the movie theater.

But, honorable mention goes out to the more recent Hail Cesear. Im still not exactly sure what the plot was about.

Did you feel like Hail Caesar was possibly a victim of a bad edit? I assumed parts had been cut that would have made it make sense.

Did you feel like Hail Caesar was possibly a victim of a bad edit? I assumed parts had been cut that would have made it make sense.

I can agree with that. It was so choppy, I acutally did say to my husband, twice during and once after, "I feel like I missed part of the movie." He couldn't even keep up with it. Sad too because I love movies with an ensemble cast. I like to see my favorites act together, but this was a stinker for sure.

Also, someone mentioned "Eyes Wide Shut". That was a weird one. I'm still not sure if it was actually a bad movie, or if I am just too stupid/naive/simple to understand what was actually going on.

LOL, I feel the same way. I remember thinking "what the heck?!". Just so bizarre and creepy, but then Stanley Kubrick was sort of known for making some very disturbing movies. Like "A Clockwork Orange", which I've never actually seen and have no desire to.

Sean of the Dead, Hot Fuzz and any other painfully stupid Simon Peg movie that my husband has forced me to watch.

I just read your message and then I saw this. I'm not sure where you thought I was addressing you in my last post. I'd only quoted two folks, but yours wasn't in that. Although, that is good that you do like TCP. Very good movie.

It's 'cause I'm on drugs!!! Really, I am, but the doctor *insisted* I take them. :-)

I was cheering when they were all dying at the end...and then it ends up being a freakin' premonition and everyone lived happily ever after?!?! Really?! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Dear GOD, make it stop!!!!

Oh crap...I never made it too the end of the book of Twlight. I am halfway through the last book....for years. I tried to make to the end but the pregnancy descriptions made me want to vomit, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter