Working the System - A NYE PTR - Link to TR is up! 1/13

I have shoes that are Mary Janes, but the are meant for walking. The shoes are warm & can be worn without socks. I bought mine at Lands End.

My son and his partner are going to WDW at the end of this week. Their trip will be very short, so how bad will crowds be at the end of the week?

Quick live update! Great day, crowds much less than I expected, zero issues all around actually! However part of it may be due to the fact that it was quite soggy today at times, we ended up drenched!

Quick live update! Great day, crowds much less than I expected, zero issues all around actually! However part of it may be due to the fact that it was quite soggy today at times, we ended up drenched!

Glad your day has gone well. I saw the various updates on facebook. It looked VERY soggy! Glad you were able to still enjoy it though. Course... given where we live, kinda hard to sweat a little rain. ;)

First day was soggy, it's been lovely since. Cool but lovely and some nice sun mid day yesterday. Crowds not nearly as bad as I had expected. So far, Epcot on a food and wine weekend is worse than what we've seen. That said, the magicbands have been a godsend! Loved showing up at noon and getting straight on star tours, RRC and TSM!

First day was soggy, it's been lovely since. Cool but lovely and some nice sun mid day yesterday. Crowds not nearly as bad as I had expected. So far, Epcot on a food and wine weekend is worse than what we've seen. That said, the magicbands have been a godsend! Loved showing up at noon and getting straight on star tours, RRC and TSM!

:woohoo: Happy 2014 friend!

Didn't get to say goodbye :-)worried:) but hope you're having an amazing time and can't wait to hear all about it when you return!:goodvibes

I hope you are having a magical trip!! I just got home on Saturday night, and it seemed like too short of a trip! I'm very much in my post Disney depression, so I figured that I would hop on the boards for treatment! ;)

I hope you are having a magical trip!! I just got home on Saturday night, and it seemed like too short of a trip! I'm very much in my post Disney depression, so I figured that I would hop on the boards for treatment! ;)

Thanks Emma! It has been magical!!!! lots to tell, plenty of stories that is for sure! We are at MCO right now killing time until our flight home, wah!

Boo for having to go home but can't wait to hear all about the trip!

Jill in CO

Safe journey home

Thanks! It was uneventful which is always good

I'm glad that your trip was going so well! I can't wait to read all about it!

It was a great trip :goodvibes

Safe travels home today. :)

thanks! We made it safe and sound

Have a great trip home. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Thanks!

Boo for having to go home but can't wait to hear all about the trip!

Jill in CO

Boo is right but it was a nice long trip and that did make it quite a bit easier to actually leave.

Cant wait to hear all about it, hope you had a smooth trip home!

We did, very uneventful which is good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter