WooHoo! Just booked our first US trip!

Claudia1

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Just booked 2 nights at the Portofino right before Christmas (12/22 & 23). I got the Ent rate of $178.25 (taxes included) for a garden view room. We got two rooms so that our family of 5 can spread out. At that price, it was a no-brainer!

So, what should a US newbie know about the Portofino, US, and IOA?!?!?!

All you need to know: Extreme Ghostbusters Show.

Oh, all right...there are other things too. That's great you are making it over to Universal though! you'll have a grat time!

Don't Miss:

US: ghostbusters (as mentioned above), horror Makeup show, MIB, BTTF, Shrek

IOA: Spiderman, Hulk, Dueling Dragons

If you like music, you may like Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue at US. The Blues Brothers Show there is also pretty neat. Popeyes is a great ride at IOA, but...I don't exactly think you'll be going on that in December! :p Reason for another trip in the future. ;)

Any specific questions, feel free to ask. Can't help too much about portofino bay in particular, but on-site resorts in general and the themeparks (mainly US) I can probably help out a bit. :)

You should be able to see everything in two days. Having two rooms will be very relaxing! Good deal!

Be prepared to be impressed!!

Note: It may be tight that time of year but do ask for rooms close to the dock. Otherwise you will have a long haul to your rooms after a tiring day at the parks!

Congrats!!!! You are going to love Universal and the Portofino. That rate is fabulous!!!!! Have a great trip and stick around. You will learn alot here!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter