Wonder Lounge names

IrishEye

Sláinte mhaith!
When I can't remember something it drives me crazy, looking for help. Route 66 was one of our favorite spots on the Wonder, (also Parrot Cay), trying to remember the name reiterations it has gone through. Particularly what is now Crown & Fin. It started as Barrel of Laughs, then before becoming Diversions I thought it had a different name but can not recall what that would have been.

Cadillac has always been, Azure was Wave Bands, D Lounge was Studio Sea, Parrot Cay became Tiana’s Place. On the Magic my Parrot Cay became Carioca’s (glad its gone) and now Rapunzel's Royal Table. Sessions became Keys, Diversions became O'Gills, Rockin Bar D became Fathoms and Studio Sea became D Lounge. So please help me with Barrel of Laughs. :confused3

Cadillac Lounge is still the same the Pub is now the Crown & Fin, Wavebands has become Azure.

On Wonder, Barrel of Laughs became Diversions. There was no intermediate name.

On the Magic, its sister club went from Off Beat to Diversions. Perhaps that's the other name you're thinking of?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter