Wonder in the Caribbean!!! 04/27/2014

Does anyone happen to know which movies will be playing during our cruise? I might call and ask but just thought I would check here first to see if anyone already knows.

Hi all,

For those of you in the original fish extender group please be sure to print off the cabin listing. I will be leaving on 4/25 with no further access to email. If you have a change in cabin the best way to handle this is to leave a note in my fish extender cabin 7050. I will have a sticky note pad and pen. I will then put a note on the old and new cabins to direct people. Happy cruising!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5sL5Unf4SPpVThRUEkzR1BlOGM/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5sL5Unf4SPpdVlsdXNyS0VUa0U/edit?usp=sharing

Hi all,

For those of you who have already signed up thru me for the private mixology please be sure to write down the following details. DCL has your name and cabin numbers and will charge your room directly regardless of attendance. I have included a link to the names of the guests to confirm your spot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5sL5Unf4SPpbVpjb0lSaXRubXM/edit?usp=sharing

Monday April 28th
2:00 to 3:00
Cadillac Lounge
Deck 3 forward

Sunday, April 27

at 2:30pm - 3:30pm.

Wavebands, Deck 3 Forward

Facebook and Disboard Meet & Greet
This is a great way to kick off your cruise and make some new friends who are just as big of Disney fans as you are!!!!! So please come join us and put a friendly face to a chat board name!
I will also have some Mickey buttons to hand out so you can wear them during the cruise and easily be identified by other group members!
Happy Sailing!
PS This is a kid friendly event!
Hope to see everyone there!

Tracy

So my wife, son and I are taking our first Disney Cruise. We are super excited. In tring to make sure we had everthing we needed our searches commonly pointed to this forum. I figured I needed to join and to my surprise there is a thread for just our trip. I am going to go back and read all of the previous posts are there any tips for a first timer?

Hi! We are Disney Cruise 1st Timers and have a fish extender ready but didn't realize we needed to register. Can we still do so? Cruise departs from Miami, April 27th.

Thanks,
Duffy Family

Hi,
We would love to join your FE list!!
Name: The Duffy Family
Children: Oliver 6, Quinlan 4, Jacob 2.5 years old
Suite 8038
I also sent you an email! Thanks for organizing this!! When will you send back the list? We are leaving tonight for the cruise.
See you in a couple of day :)
Angelika Duffy (the mom)

At the Cambria Suites in Miami trying to wind down an excited 3 yr old for bed.

Look out Wonder - here we come!!!

We loved being a part of the fish extender on this cruise! Thanks to all of you for the great gifts. We enjoyed each and every one of them; i loved seeing the different ideas!

You all made our cruise even more fun! Hope you've all made it home safely!

Tara

Hi guys,

Just dropping in on this group, I will be on the Wonder in July. Wondering if anyone has a good serving team suggestion? Anyone have a really awesome team?

Thanks!

There's a great video of the sail away out of POM. Someone along the shore was recording it and posted it to YouTube.....

.....not sure if the rules allow me to post a link - but go to YouTube and search for 'Disney Wonder April 27'

...what a great memory and cool to see!!!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter