• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder in a week without a Passporter? What will I be missing?

mickeymom629

DIS Veteran
Was reading earlier today about the Passporter and it sounds wonderful, but obviously I am too late to get one (will be sailing one week from now). I have been taking notes from these boards . . . what won't I know? This is our first cruise and I feel like I'm knowledgably unprepared! Does this make sense??!! I have every gizmo and gadget suggested, every outfit packed, had the deck printout pasted on the kitchen wall for us all to study, yet I feel like I'm going to outerspace!

We are so excited and just want to be laid back (no excursions planned), just some requested shopping at Hard Rock Cafe in Nassau. Anyone?? Some last minute suggestions? I've been waiting for recent cruisers of the 4 nights, but no one has posted a trip report:(

Well, if it's like a trip to WDW, I know we can't go wrong no matter what. (actually, I'm hoping I don't love it as much because I don't think we can afford it!:D )

You could download the cruise guide at wdwig.com. It's jammed packed with information that can be useful on board from what I can see. And the author is the same as the upcoming Passporter guide!

It's just a repeat of everything we already know!

Really, you're not missing much!

I'll let you read mine when we see you!

See you real soon!

Scratch
:smooth:

We thought you already left! That's why Ilene hasn't responded to Tanya. By the way, I met Disneylover5's daughter (did I already tell you?) and she's looking forward to meeting our girls. She's 9 and very nice. She's already been on the Wonder last summer, so she knows where everything is. She's looking forward to the pool.:wave: See you soon!

By the way, I bought green post-its to wear.

I Wish,

We've been busy trying to decide what to bring, etc., etc., etc....

She is driving me crazy 'cause she wants to overbring, 'cause you never know!LOL

We leave bright and early Thursday Morning.

And from what I've been hearing, it's not that bad in Orlando!

Finished filling out the forms yesterday, made notes regarding flts, etc.,

It's just the packing left to do!

See you soon!

Hey, we can call them the "Three Mousecateers!"LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

Sorry for not getting a copy in time. I preordered my through Amazon and hope to receive it before 3/29 (our Western).

Please tell this "Disney newbie" what a Passporter is? I have no idea.

Thanks for the update Dave. You guys are great, really enjoyed reading all the posts here. A big thanks to Barb as well for her posts. I think I can reach Barb and Tony's number in about 10 years. Got two under my belt, two to go this year, and hopefully three/four in 2004.

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Dave is right...you'll love the guide!! Even after almost 30 Disney cruises, I learned some things while reviewing it. :D
I will be bringing it with me on our next Western in May.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Well, it's too late for me:( so I hope I'll get by. Looking forward to getting the one about WDW, I guess. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter