Wolfgang Puck Express

MelanieC

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
Is this a sit down restaurant or Counter Service?

We just saw a review and DH wants to go now.

What are your thoughts. I saw a picture of the BBQ Beef sandich - that looks so good.

What is good there?

Counter Service. And we love it. Brewed Ice Tea it is so nice to get the real stuff. We ate at WPE our our last trip we had been going to Earl of sandwich since it opened instead but it was packed so we did WPE boy i was glad we did.

Kae

We just went there for the first time last weekend and it was fabulous!! Here are a couple of pics:

Meatball Parmesan Pizza

166.jpg

BBQ Chicken Quesadilla

167.jpg

Everything was delicious!!

Was a WPE on 6-29. In my opinion the best counter service value on the DDP the food is excelent and the staff brings you drink refills. Very nice but small. We got there about 11:45 and walked right up and ordered but by the time we left they weree lined up out the door and there were no seats left.

We loved WPE!! Wish there was one in the Philadelphia Suburbs. :goodvibes Even breakfast was great.

WPE is awesome...we ate there twice last trip (we were staying at SSR so it was close), like others have said it's one of the best CS on property and a great value on the DDP. I'd pay OOP for it the food is so good there.

We loved the Chicken Cesear Salad, Roasted Chicken and all the pizzas are delish!

It's a must for us. Go and enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter