Wolfgang Puck Cafe

creamypuffs

Mouseketeer
Any recent visits for DISers with feedback to share?

I've never been but I'm in search of a table service for a group who wants to eat without going into a park and would prefer something Asian. I looked at WPC's menu and they serve sushi so might solve some of the requests from a few people in the group.

How's the food? How quick and friendly is the service? Is the location kid-friendly or more like for adults? Is this indoors or outdoors?

Those who have used TS credit or was on DxDDP, is the sushi considered to be an entree or appetizer? How many pieces were with each order?

I went with my family last October for lunch. It was the first time we went to the cafe, but were very happy with the choice. We had previously only been to the dining room upstairs. This year we were on the DxDDP.

We went for lunch one day and it was very quiet, but there was a mix of both kids and adults, so I would def. say its child friendly.

Also, sushi wise, I believe they all count as entrees, but our server pointed out the sampler that they offer so it was quite a bit (I forget what it was but I think california roll, a few pieces of sushi, edamame, and miso soup).

We look forward to returning on our next trip.

I had lunch there in early December. I will be adding a review of Wolf Gang Puck Cafe with pictures to my current marathon eating thread later this week. I had sushi and one item counted as an entree which isn't that great of a value considering that my boyfriend had a steak for one credit. I didn't mind though since I was on the deluxe plan where you get too much food.

I found this place to be pretty average, but they did have a variety of items on the menu so it woudn't be a bad place to take a group.
To answer your question it is an indoor restaurant and it is kid friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter