wolfgang puck cafe..and teppanyaki

nez-bleu

Earning My Ears
so reading thru it seems there maybe exclusions or service charges to the plan at certain places. what is the low down on this??? is there a list or is it just wait and see--surely there must be written exclusions.
really like the above restaurants and need to know!! help please??

We did the DDP last September. There were extra charges for certain items at Wolfgang Puck (I personally didn't dine there, but the rest of my group did. I don't think they ordered anything that required an extra charge.) If you really want to know which entrees have an extra charge, maybe try calling the restaurant itself. A knowledgeable employee should know.

As for Teppanyaki, we all dined there and enjoyed it very much. I ordered one of the most expensive items on the menu (I think it was the shrimp, scallops, and lobster combination) which was delicious. The CM explained that because of the dining plan the menu would be changing soon. Since I haven't been back, I'm not sure what the changes are or if it has indeed changed. My guess would be that the majority of the menu counts regularly for the dining plan, but it could be possible that some of the more pricey combinations require an extra charge (haven't heard, though).

I would just go to the restaurants and enjoy them! Best of luck finding out the details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter