Wolf Gang Puck for Dinner ??

Peddler

DVC Veteran
My kids want to go to Wolf Gang Pucks for dinner this week wondering if anyone has recomendations and/or critism's on this for dinner.

Thanks

We really enjoy eating there. DH loves the sushi and there are plenty of choices. I really like the salmon there. The desserts are fabulous, too.

Are you considering the Cafe, Express or the upstairs dining room?

We've never tried the Express at Westside. We've had both lunch and dinner at the Cafe quite a few times. It gets very busy in the evening so I would try to do dinner on the earlier side if possible. The food is wonderful and the menu quite varied.

We've only had dinner upstairs once and didn't think it was worth the difference in price compared to the Cafe. However that was several years ago and a couple of people on the boards have raved about it more recently.

I LOVE Puck's!! I ate there on my last trip. It was fabulous. Excellent calamari and then I had the goat cheese & sundried tomato pizza - AWESOME. I first ate at WGPuck's in Las Vegas and was hooked. Kids would love it - they have pizza there and they can get whatever they want on it. I highly recommend.

WG Pucks Cafe is starting to be a must-do for our family every trip. We have always had a good meal, and great service (okay, I guess once we had a waiter that was a bit snooty for my taste, but every other server we have had has been wonderful) there. The menu is absolutely huge and has something for everyone. I love the pumpkin ravioli with brown butter glaze and I also enjoy their pizzas. Save room for the desserts as they are yummy. The dessert sampler is very good, and we love the fondue, which is served with homemade marshmallows, strawberries, brownies and cinnamon cake cubes.

We try to eat at Wolfgang's Cafe every trip. The food is always hot and tasty and a little different than you find in most Disney restaurants. Save room for dessert!!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy:tongue:

I ate their in Oct and ordered the Fettichini I was expecting normal fettichini alfredo in a white cream sauce...but it was sort of a light brown sauce and did not taste like alfredo sauce at all...it has some kind of spice in it. It was very different...I ate it but was in the mood for alfredo sauce that night :rolleyes:

We recently had a great meal at the cafe! My kids said it was the best pizza they had ever had! My DH and I split a spicy garlic chicken pizza and a special sushi roll. Yummmm.

Everything coming out of the kitchen looked fresh and delicious!

karen

I guess we just hit it on a bad night. We ate there in October after seeing Cirque. We had a PS at the Cafe. The 3 older kids had pizza, very good. I had a pasta dish which was good. DD7 had a kids hamburger which was very undercooked (read RAW in the middle.) DH got a steak which was stringy and terrible. He sent it back, the chef came out and talked to him, apologized, and made a new dinner (chicken) real fast. We showed him the burger, which he offered to replace, but by this time she was full of fries and had eaten some of the other kids' pizza. They did try to make things right, service was great. We did not get dessert. I don't think we will be trying WGP again any time soon. BTW, DTD was PACKED that night. You could hardly walk outside. Other than Cirque, which was great, it was not the best evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter