WOC Dessert Party May 2019 .... update Available NOW ! !

I do have a confirmation number and I just logged in on my computer and do see it in Mr dining reservations. I got a little paranoid when I didn't see it on the app...lol. I'm all goo though.:o
I just checked the app again and there is no confirmation number there, which seems odd. Just shows on the app under my reservations the date and amount of people for WOC. But on my computer & email I do have the confirmation #’s. I took a screenshot of the confirmation #’s and details to have on hand. The basic dining reservations I’ve made do have the confirmation #’s on the app.

I just checked the app again and there is no confirmation number there, which seems odd. Just shows on the app under my reservations the date and amount of people for WOC. But on my computer & email I do have the confirmation #’s. I took a screenshot of the confirmation #’s and details to have on hand. The basic dining reservations I’ve made do have the confirmation #’s on the app.
Yeah it's odd. I've called it in before and paid with a Disney gift card and I could see it on the app. I did a screen shot and emailed it to my self for my proof just in case.

I got mine for 5/11 also! Yay!!:cheer2: The only thing is I reserved mine over the phone as I paid by Disney gift card and its not showing up on my app in my reservations. Does everyone else see it in their reservations?
For some reason, the WOC DP doesn't show up in reservations on the app if you book by phone (I've never booked it online, so I don't know if that makes a difference). If you look at it on a computer, you should see it, but it won't appear on the app.

For some reason, the WOC DP doesn't show up in reservations on the app if you book by phone (I've never booked it online, so I don't know if that makes a difference). If you look at it on a computer, you should see it, but it won't appear on the app.

I reserved online and can see the reservation in the app same as @cinder-ellah, just no confirmation number. In My Disneyland area online, I can see all my reservations with all the details. I did receive an email so all is well.

Now I must read all about the MaxPass and other DL unique stuff. It's been 5yrs since we've visited.

ALERT! There seem to be reservations available for the week of May 5th! I had been trying to make them and no luck, but this morning I had the choice of every day that week! Just FYI if anyone has been unable to book that week.

YAY! Last time we saw WOC we did the dinner package at Carthay Circle. This was in 2013. Don't think they offered a dessert party at that time. Looking forward to seeing it again!
this will be so much better as you have a really nice seat. It's very relaxing. Have fun!

Can you tell me when I can make reservations for WOC Dessert Party ? Nothing is showing for May 2nd. Can you tell me when May reservations are available to do this ? Thank you !
If you can’t get it maybe it’s a blessing in disguise? I can’t speak for the current version now that it’s fixed. But my first time seeing the show I did the dessert party in 2018 and it was not worth the price, and the desserts weren’t that good ! The show is Great ! But on visits after I was able to get a very good view from just the standing room only section on the sidewalk for free. Idk if you can get a dinner reservation for the show but I wouldn’t pay for that dessert show again. Good Luck! I hope whatever happens you get to enjoy the show !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter