WOC desert party

Aha there we go, much better than waiting around all day! I'll take a virtual queue over that stress for sure.

If you haven't don't these queues before, having multiple devices open is a good way to go as it's just random in terms of what order you get put in.

They’re random IDs and will not give you any information on order or length of queue.

The reason they say to keep is because if someone gets through , they can share the ID and someone can piggyback on it to get in sooner.
We did it a lot before.

I'm in the waiting room too, but have a question. If I have a reservation at Lamplight Lounge for 6:15, will that give us enough time to eat and then get to the dessert event? It's nearby but want to make sure before trying to book.

I'm in the waiting room too, but have a question. If I have a reservation at Lamplight Lounge for 6:15, will that give us enough time to eat and then get to the dessert event? It's nearby but want to make sure before trying to book.

Not really. The dessert party usually starts seating aorund 7-730pm and I always get there early. Done it at least 10 times :)

That shouldn't be a problem. You can do the dessert party at either 9 or 10:15 (most nights)

I have it up on the dining page on the website because I never closed it..
EDIT : WHEN I WENT TO CLICK IT TOOK ME TO THE QUEUE.

I was able to book via the app at 7:27am on android. I kept the app open since 6am.

1650464940150.png

I was able to book it using the "+" and Check Dining Availability. This is on Android, which has allowed it in the past when iPhones couldn't get through.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220420-072941_Disneyland.jpg
    Screenshot_20220420-072941_Disneyland.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter