WLV question

TomD

Mouseketeer
For those that have stayed here I have a question for you. Do you find it more of a hassel getting to the parks then staying at other villas? I thought I read you had to go from the villas to TTC then to the park of your choice.
It seems those that stay there like it. It seems like a peaceful resort and I liked the looks of it when we had dinner there.

Thanks for your input

We haven't used busses to go to parks from VWL since December '05, but there wasn't stopping at TTC. Sometimes the bus stopped at FW before going to the park destination.

We were there last August, and primarily went to MK. However, once we were waiting at the bus stop and we needed to get to GF for the Princess dinner. We asked a bus driver for the best way to do that, and he took us. His bus was empty...don't know if really that was his next stop anyway or if he did us a huge favor.

Bobbi:)

PS. We went home via monorail and boat.

Going to TTC makes no sense at all, so I am sure it is incorrect.

We were at VWL in Jan 06 and the bus trans to Epcot, MGM and AK was very good with no delays and frequent service.

THe TTC rumor keeps coming up when talking about service to MK, but even that was shown to be wrong.

We just returned from WLV and there is direct boat and bus service to Epcot and the MK. I think the bus stop was being renovated at one point and there was a temporary situation without a bus stop at MK.

The only glitch in service we encounted is that bus is shared with FW, so it can fill up prior to arriving at the lodge. This was only an issue the day we were trying to catch a bus within 30 minutes of park opening. When we left earlier or later the busses were not crowded at all.

Thank You for all the information. Now it is time to convince the wife :)

Just returned from a trip to the VWL. There is boat service to MK and to the Contemporary and FW. There is bus service directly to MK, not shared with anyone. There is bus service to Epcot, sometimes shared with FW. Bus service to MGM, not sure who it's shared with. Bus service to AK, shared with GF. Bus service to DD, not sure who shared with. Never had to go through the TTC. And the bus service to MK was great on the way back. Never had to wait more than 5 min for a return bus. At Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter