WL/VWL Construction..??

Maistre Gracey

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the status of the construction, particularly the villa area?
The food blog implies the new pool bar area is open. I may be waayy behind on that news.

Anyway, the wife and I may do the Lodge for dinner this weekend and check it out if everything is open.

Thanks...
MG

Does anyone know the status of the construction, particularly the villa area?
The food blog implies the new pool bar area is open. I may be waayy behind on that news.

Anyway, the wife and I may do the Lodge for dinner this weekend and check it out if everything is open.

Thanks...
MG
The new Geyser Point is open and looks great. Not sit down but looks excellent for a drink or casual quick service food. The landscaping around it looks nice too but still major construction at the villas pool and cabins. Roaring fork is currently closed for refurb.

The new Geyser Point is open and looks great. Not sit down but looks excellent for a drink or casual quick service food. The landscaping around it looks nice too but still major construction at the villas pool and cabins. Roaring fork is currently closed for refurb.
Thanks for the info!!

MG

I'm planning a weekend in October for F&W & MNSSHP and am coming up on the 7 month window. Does anybody have any info on whether the Boulder Creek construction will be done? The reports are just saying 2017, but nothing more definite. I don't mind if they're still working on the bungalows, but I want to make sure the new pool is open and there is no construction equipment.

I'm planning a weekend in October for F&W & MNSSHP and am coming up on the 7 month window. Does anybody have any info on whether the Boulder Creek construction will be done? The reports are just saying 2017, but nothing more definite. I don't mind if they're still working on the bungalows, but I want to make sure the new pool is open and there is no construction equipment.
As mentioned, the pool will be open in the summer, exact date TBD. However, there's no way of knowing or ensuring there won't be construction equipment around depending on how far along they are with the bungalows and the interior rooms. That being said, I suspect by October that most of the work to be done will be primarily interior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!