WL for 5?

goofyshell

DIS Veteran
We have POR booked for Thanksgiving week. I would like to change to WL but there are five of us. There are still conc. rooms that sleep 5, right? (Didn't AKL convert all theirs to DVC?) I was trying to decide if it's cheaper to get one of those rooms or two connecting standards. Any ideas? Thanks!

If the 5th person is under 3, you all can go into one room. If not, you are looking at 2 rooms or one deluxe room.

If the 5th person is under 3, you all can go into one room. If not, you are looking at 2 rooms or one deluxe room.

If you can afford a deluxe room I would go that route but remember you only have one bathroom so I that isn't an issue I would pick that:)

Also remember if you book a Deluxe room at the WL you will have access to the Club Level!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks all! Is it redundant to stay club level and do the dining plan? I mean is that way too much food? Does the sofa make into a bed?

I was just battling with this same question. We have 5 adults. We could book a club level room for 5 adults at WL for less money than 2 standard rooms at the same resort, but then it just didn't make sense with one bathroom and I thought we would feel very cramped. Ultimately I went with 2 standard rooms nearby or connected. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter