Wizard 101 - October Newsletter

JGoof

Gilroy Darkflame, Wizard
Here is the newsletter posted on Wizard 101 website:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

October brings with it a change in the air. Ravenwood has had many enrollments and there are students of all skills helping to save Wizard City. Ambrose and his Faculty are bringing an ancient tradition with them to the Spiral; the celebration of Hallowe'en. October marks both an ending and a beginning in an eternal cycle, which is something we understand here at the School of Death. Death's power comes from the removing of order from the universe at large. Withdrawing the power of order and allowing chaos to return instills Necromancers to bend magic to their will. I carry a lantern with me, to light the way on these dangerous streets and you should too, if you find yourselves out and about with those nasty unicorns, leprechauns, and other frightening beings. There are special events planned for later in the month of October, so watch for announcements and news on the website. Travel safely my young Wizards, for there are surprises and dangers to be found in these lands of the Spiral.
~Dworgyn

-----------------------------------------------------------------

There is also an ad for Spooky Bob the traveling salesghoul. He will be in Wizard City sometime in October with special items. He says he only accept Crowns. He also mentions that the wand vendor will have special wand on sale for a limited time.

8ad6a4041c56723b011c9f60adae061f.gif

Oh wow, I got chills just reading it. The holidays were my favorite time on VMK, so I can't wait to see what they do in Wizard City.

On a totally OT note, my 13 yr old DD has decided to dress as her VMK alter-ego for Halloween this year. :sad1: She doesn't talk about VMK much, but I know she misses it.

Although I think it's awesome there will be special items for Halloween, I'm starting to wonder what the point is to saving up our gold. Once again, Wizard is telling us to open our wallets and spend real cash on virtual items. No mention on how much these new items will cost, either. Give us something to buy with our earned gold! I know some players are maxed and would love some new clothes or wands or pets to purchase with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter