Wishes

Salford Steve

Disneyland, my 'true' home.
Help please!!!!!!!!

I took the family to DLRP 3 weeks ago and had a fabulous time, probably my favourite MK. I have been 3 times previously but went this time purely to see the Wishes display as I knew it would be spectacular as in my opinion Paris has the prettiest castle. Due to circumstances we couldnt actually get everyone there till the last night of our stay. All was well, great vantage point, all the kids happy. Got the video cam ready only for the blooming thing to pack up!!!! :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

Does anyone have it on video or DVD. I will willingly pay postage and cover the cost of whatever medium you have it on. Also if anyone needs a link to download the full Fantillusion parade (runs for 22mins) just let me know.

Hope someone can help.

PLease message me if you can.

Yours magically.

Steve

Steve I'd be interested in link. Since your post count will not let you show link, why don't you post it inside brackets ;)

Reid

Steve, not sure if anyone has been able to help you via private message but www.dlrp.chrismedia.co.uk has a section called "video vault" and Wishes is on there. Haven't watched it myself so not sure of quality but have always found this site to be very good in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter