Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

If anyone cancels a party of 2 or a party of 6 for 12/1 please PM me! I have a reservation for 4 but my aunt and uncle just decided to join us on our trip and I would love to have all of us go! My Grandfather passed away and they had to postpone their October trip and it would add so much pixie dust to their first trip!! TIA!!

Yes they did! I got December 31st reserved 2 days ago!

Lucky you! Dates not open online and 2 calls all say they aren't open yet for those dates. Lucky for me I dont want those dates anymore!

I even tried putting the dates in manually online but it defaults to the current date :sad2:

Hopefully someone will call and confirm that those dates are open :)

You must call for 12/30 and 12/31. I booked 10:30 pm for NYE. They also had a 7:00 pm which would be the earlier fireworks I suppose.

It's $50.05 per person including tax.

i just got off the phone with a dining rep. she tried everything but is saying dec 31 is not open yet. she also is not seeing any current reservations for new year's eve.

ellen

just called back using tam1067's info. i read the response to the rep and she understood it and was able to get the reservation for me for NYE for a party of 3. the cost is $50.05 per person.

thanks tam1067!

ellen

ejw said:
just called back using tam1067's info. i read the response to the rep and she understood it and was able to get the reservation for me for NYE for a party of 3. the cost is $50.05 per person.

thanks tam1067!

ellen

You're welcome! I will be there with a party of 9, (4 adults, 3 teens, and 2 pre-teens). Say "Hi" if you see us!

I'm just glad for the heads up from the previous poster last night because I kept checking online and was having no luck.

You must call for 12/30 and 12/31. I booked 10:30 pm for NYE. They also had a 7:00 pm which would be the earlier fireworks I suppose.

It's $50.05 per person including tax.

Thanks akaler, Tam & ejw !!! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter