Wish Maiden Voyage Trip Reports

MouseinMelbourne

DIS Veteran
I’ve always loved reading everyone‘s trip reports. Some of you are natural born storytellers. And those who aren’t seem to make up for it as professional photographers. Many thanks for years of inviting us along on your vacations.

The last 2 years has been a dearth of trip reports (Hmmm, I wonder why). I’m hoping that one…a few…MANY of you fortunate enough to sail on the maiden voyage are already planning to share your incredible experience with those of us sorry that we can’t join you.

Please?

We plan on it if we're able... I just use my iPhone's camera so I'm definitely not a pro photographer though! I just booked a manicure at Hook's Barbery last night so I can enjoy the space, and I'm hoping to book something for Untangled so I can experience that as well. We'll definitely use open houses to see the kids areas but don't have littles of our own, so I won't have much useful info there.

We plan on it if we're able... I just use my iPhone's camera so I'm definitely not a pro photographer though! I just booked a manicure at Hook's Barbery last night so I can enjoy the space, and I'm hoping to book something for Untangled so I can experience that as well. We'll definitely use open houses to see the kids areas but don't have littles of our own, so I won't have much useful info there.
Look forward to anything you share! :)

I hope to be able to put up something. At the same time avoiding spoilers at least for myself until we go, fortunately we dont have long to wait as we sail in late July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter