Wish- little mermaid staterooms?

I am hoping to book one of these stateroom next Monday (24th) as Gold. If any Platinum cruisers know pricing on the Little Mermaid staterooms this week, please let me know!! :)

I am hoping to book one of these stateroom next Monday (24th) as Gold. If any Platinum cruisers know pricing on the Little Mermaid staterooms this week, please let me know!! :)
These are likely the lowest priced concierge rooms since they don't have a verandah, so the current pricing on the website should give you a good idea.

I love the location of these rooms with the big windows! As they are the lowest priced concierge, I expect they'll be gone before I can book this go-round, but I'm keeping those in the back of my mind for a future cruise.

I love the location of these rooms with the big windows! As they are the lowest priced concierge, I expect they'll be gone before I can book this go-round, but I'm keeping those in the back of my mind for a future cruise.

I love the location, but likely will pass because of the LM theme. :(

These are likely the lowest priced concierge rooms since they don't have a verandah, so the current pricing on the website should give you a good idea.

That is what I figured! Interested to see what the pricing will be for the next category up from the LM staterooms...

LM is the favourite character of my niece :).. but not having the verandah not sure..
Thanks

Ugh. Well, forget that. I thought other than the Moana Suite all the Concierge rooms were Tangled themed. HATE Little Mermaid.

I thought I was the only one! Everyone else seems to love it. Although the pictures of the rooms aren't too aggressive thankfully. (Not like the horrible rooms at Art of Animation...)

The corner cabins look larger and should have better views. I was trying for one for the DVC cruise but was lucky to get on the ship at all after trying 4.5 hours to get through!

The corner staterooms look like they'll have the "wings" from the bridge blocking some the view. I'm sure there's a technical term for those things, but I don't know what it is. :)

I thought I was the only one! Everyone else seems to love it. Although the pictures of the rooms aren't too aggressive thankfully. (Not like the horrible rooms at Art of Animation...)

We do seem to be in the minority!

We do seem to be in the minority!
You can add me too. At first when I saw the Wish video a couple weeks ago I thought all the concierge rooms had the mermaid design and was so relieved to find out about the tangled ones.

Oddly, I actually really enjoy the Little Mermaid from a nostalgia perspective as it was the first disney movie I saw as a child, and the little mermaid ride at WDW is one of my favorite dark rides (even though as an adult, I recognize the plot is a bit problematic). I just really don't like the look of the cruise ship rooms. The colors and design are really offputting for reasons I just can't clearly articulate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter