WISH Event Calendar 2013 - WDW Marathon Weekend 2014

Vic add me to these dates please

R&R Savannah, GA, 11-9-13, WDW Full 1-14, GSC, 2-14
Thanks Dolores

I'll join in as well.

Bass Pro Cohick half marathon - November 3, 2013
WDW Marathon 2014

Thanks!

I'll be doing the Chicago Women's Half Marathon on June 23, and Goofy at WDW Marathon weekend 2014.

Yikes!

Hello I'm Regul8ter18's dad and I'm ready to join in on the fun here are my races

8/11 Chicago 10k
9/8 Chicago Half Marathon
9/22 Fox Valley 20 Miler
10/13 Chicago Marathon
1/19 TinkerBell Half Marathon

Don

Hi Vic! Please take me off the FBINA 5k in July but add me to the Tunnels to Towers 5k, Fort Lauderdale, 9/7/13.

Thanks so much! :love:

Kimberley

October 6th - Diva Half Marathon (Long Island)
November 3rd - NYC Marathon

Also,
My DH (Tom) and I are both doing the WDW 10k in January. I'm running the full marathon that weekend, too.

Thanks for keeping the list!!! :love:

Amanda

I'd like to change the date of one of my races. The Mud run in Spokane should be changed to: Dirty Dash 5k Spokane, WA 7/13

I'd also like to add:
Color Mob 5k- Colfax WA 7/27
Color Me Coug 5k- Pullman WA 8/11

Well, I need to be changed from the 1/2 at Space Coast to the full because I waited to register and it sold out:scared:. I jumped on the full so I wouldn't miss out on the race completely!

Hi! Can you add me to The Biggest Loser half marathon in Erie on August 17? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter