~WISH Away The Pounds~ AMAZING APRIL 2014 Challenge! *All Welcome!*

Dona, I am so sorry for your losses! :grouphug:

But also congratulations to being named teacher of the year and to your son for his acchievements!

Oh Dona, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.
Congrats on your DS's acceptance and your teacher of the year award.

Lots of ups and downs for you lately. Sending hugs your way!

:moped:

Hi all, just a quick drive by post! This weekend was insane - I helped out my sister with a huge girl scout event called International Night. The event was on Saturday and I'm still exhausted. Today, my family is going to Opening Day for the Yankees! (They don't know I'm a Red Sox fan haha) But, I'm excited! Nevertheless, busy busy busy!

Welcome to all the newbies!

Name your TOP 10 Disney "experiences" (rides, shows, parade, etc) in priority order!

1. The end of Fantasmic when Sorcerer Mickey is at the top of the rock and everybody cheers for him like he is a rock star. Always makes me cry happy tears and thank the universe that this little mouse was once my boss.
2. Spectromagic R.I.P.
3. Radiator Springs Racers at DCA, after dark
4. Soarin' (I even love the Pre-Show Music)
5. Illuminations (again, with the Pre-Show Music)
6. Hot Chocolate sold around WDW. For some reason it is addicting
7. Tie between Expedition Everest and Rock N Roller Coaster
8. Soundsational Parade at DLR
9. The cute show where they light the christmas lights on the castle at 6:20 during the holiday season, but mostly turning to face the other way and looking at people's reactions when the lights go on
10. Drinking around EPCOT - specifically the tequila bar inside the Mexico pavilion, the Bellinis in Italy, the Grand Marnier Slush in France, the Canto Loopy in Japan and the Welsh Dragon in U.K.

Take me back!!! :sad:

DD and I love People Mover too! Great spot to rest and relax!

QOTD: I have often heard that losing weight for "something" is not a good idea. How do you feel about that? Do you agree or disagree?

I am super goal oriented, so I always have to have a goal in mind - a race, or finishing a program, or getting to an certain weight or losing a certain number of inches. But, I've actually never done the whole losing for a cruise or an event. One time I tried to lose 20 pounds before my 20th birthday and it was a total disaster, as I didn't have a plan haha

I had a really weird moment this weekend where someone told me that I didn't need to lose any more weight and was concerned about my body image... Everyone in my family is an average weight - no one is fit, no one is skinny, everyone is either average or overweight. I used to be the latter, and now I am average. I am officially at a healthy BMI, which feels great. But, I don't know how to politely tell someone that it isn't enough for me.

I feel like Ariel, I want mooooooooreeeee! I don't want to be a stick, I want to be the opposite - I'm in my twenties, I want to be ripped haha I know I probably won't be, but I have to try! I'm not willing to settle for just average.
I love every inch of my body, but I want to love it for how hard I worked to get it, not just because it is there. It is very difficult to explain all of that to someone who is looking at you like you have an eating disorder, when you are literally 3 pounds away from being above the "suggested weight for your height" haha

Oh, well. I guess as I continue down this path, I'll always have to deal with that. Glad to have you guys here for your support.

Hopefully I'll be back after the game for some replies!

WOW! I have never been to Vegas, but I would like to one day. This sounds like a great motivator. I am astounded by your step goal. Do you step up onto a stepper in a workout or is it a step counter that is counting your steps taken walking each day?
Go for it!

I am wearing a fitbit..a high tech pedometer :thumbsup2 these are just daily walking steps and any workouts I do on the treadmill and elliptical will register steps too

Okie-dokie.... so instead of a 30+ minute walk/run, I opted for the first round of YARD WORK for the season!! :banana: Not that I am a big fan of yard work, but I'd rather get something accomplished during my workout than just "spin my wheel" so to speak. I tried hard to keep my heart rate up by doing 10-20 jumping jacks if I felt like I wasn't working hard enough. I did some runs around the yard back and forth to the burn pile with sticks and such, raking, yanking up obnoxious weeds, cleaned out a bit behind the shed for 100 minutes.... so even if I only kept my heart rate up for half of that, it was more time than I probably would have run... so I feel satisfied (and sore and dirty and scratched up! :laughing:). Also have 3 loads of laundry hanging in the sunny breeze. Hopefully it will dry before I lose the sun in the backyard. I can see the towels flapping around outside the office window. :thumbsup2

I :love: this!!! LOVE IT!!

QOTD: I have often heard that losing weight for "something" is not a good idea. How do you feel about that? Do you agree or disagree?

as I shared I'm really focusing on 5 weeks until my girls trip, which I am so fortunate to be able to do. we go about every 18 -24 months since 9/01. our first trip was actually labor day before 9/11 :sad2: I have been 'focusing' on this since Feb. unfortunately my meds/body are not cooperating and I've been gaining and losing the same weight since Oct. so I think when I try to lose for a vaca, I tend to overset my goal and then not reach, but still overall lose for that trip. so I think it helps me. I'm very vaca oriented and so thinking I'm making decisions that will help me feel better on my vaca somehow makes me happy. LOL

Jules, the program I am talking about is Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.
So far I have done three weeks of it.
If you want to check out Jillian Michaels DVDs, I found out that 30 Day Shred is actually officially available on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8 as well as some other of her programs.

This does sound very thorough. You have done so well with it in three weeks. It is interesting and I am tempted. I need to get the weight down before I could attempt it I think. We are going to Orlando in July so I might be able to get it then. Thank you for all your advice. :)

During this time we found out that ds2 was accepted to a PhD program at Villanova with a full ride. Then on the day my dad died I found out that I had been named Teacher of the Year for my school. There have been a lot of tears both good and bad in the last couple of weeks...

Have a happy and healthy day.

You have definitely experienced the trials and tribulations in life. Big hugs to you it is always a roller coaster when dealing with loss. You have some great celebrations too for your own achievements and for your son.
Wishing you a happy and healthy day too! Good to have you here and looking forward to you feeling you are back in for your life goals.

I am super goal oriented, so I always have to have a goal in mind - a race, or finishing a program, or getting to an certain weight or losing a certain number of inches.
I had a really weird moment this weekend where someone told me that I didn't need to lose any more weight and was concerned about my body image...

I think your goals are great and so you make them achievable in this way. I do know what you mean, when people said to me that they hadn't noticed I had put 28 lb on I was astonished. To me it felt like it was slowing me down and interfering with health and posture etc. so I can completely support that you have to do what feels right for you. My family are mainly overweight although me mum is now in her ideal weight range, for most of the time that I can remember she was overweight, it was only when she retired that she lost the weight and kept it off. So, on that basis it could be nearly 20 years for me until it am in that situation. I am with you and trying to set small goals and sometimes that means not gaining in a week.
All good wishes towards your goal.:yay:

I know a goal works for me... And Magdalen is doing so well with her new body programme ( I would like to hear a bit more about what is involved there). So, what about you are you working towards "something"?
Jules

I really like the next reply from Flossbolna, I think she hit the nail on the head. I lost weight before I got married and got to my lowest adult weight (at that time) and looked wonderful. I was really happy with myself. But I had NO PLAN for going forward. I had been living for "that day" in my head for nearly 2 years and within 3-4 months of the wedding, I had gained it all back plus a bit! I was totally frustrated with myself. But I never gave myself a chance to think about what my plan would be AFTER the "big day!"!!

I also lost weight for a Disney trip and AGAIN gained half of it back within a few months of returning from the trip.... because I never did any thinking or planning about how to continue this journey.

So specific events are very MOTIVATING and can be a great jumping off spot.... but you need to think LONG and HARD about how you are going to continue the healthy lifestyle AFTER the big event!!

I think if a certain goal is the only reason why you want to lose weight than it is not the right way to do it. For example if you only use weight to impress your former class mates at the reunion, once that is over you feel like now you are free to go back to your old habits. So the most important goal should always be to be healthy and active. BUT I think a goal like a certain event can be a great motivational help! It helps me focus. When I see that lovely ice cream bar and I would love to have one myself because it is a lovely sunny warm spring Sunday I can think about that I want to look good in my formal dress on the cruise - or the bright red swim suit I bought two weeks ago. So losing weight for "something" is only a help for my overall goal of losing weight for me to feel healthier, more energetic and just general better.

What she said!!:thumbsup2

Jules, the program I am talking about is Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. It is a three month programm (well, 12 weeks). It comes with a million DVDs, but that's because every workout got its own DVD which I find is a bit silly, but I guess they wanted it to look like more as it is not cheap.

It is structured the way that you have two strength workouts and one cardio workout. You start with workout 1 (muscles on the front of your body like chest, abs, thighs) and then the next day you do workout 2 (muscles on the back of your body like back, hamstrings). Then the next day you do the cardio workout. And then you start with workout 1 again. After 6 days you get one day of rest (oh, and I really really need that day!!), second week is still the same. After two weeks you move on to workout 3 and workout 4 with the same pattern of front/back but still keep the same cardio program. And then after two weeks of that you move on to workout 5 and 6, but after the first month you get new cardio. Sounds more complicated than it is!

I really like it that you never do the same thing two days in a row, it does give your muscles time to recover. Every workout is about 30 minutes, so easy to incorporate in your day. I also like it that the first weeks are really used to build a foundation so that once you move on to the crazier stuff, you can actually do it.

I also find Jillian very motivating. I first did her program called "30 Day Shred" last year after people on her recommended it. I read lots of comments about Jillian on the internet of people who don't like her from her appearances on the TV show The Biggest Loser. Since I never saw that, I did not have any negative prejudice against her. But I find it amazing how she can actually really make you work harder with her comments! Her thing is that you should believe more in your abilities and encourages you to try out the harder stuff, just along the lines of that graphic that Lisa posted the other day: you have to move outside of your comfort zone to get to where the magic happens!

So far I have done three weeks of it, so I am still at the beginning. I have no idea how crazy it will get towards the end and if I will be able to do those exercises! But since I will only get to week 6 until I leave for vacation, I have decided that I will start from the beginning anyway after the vacation. She always gives alternatives for those who feel like the exercise is not challenging enough (and also sometimes alternatives if you feel like the exercise is too challenging).

It is not available for sale outside of the US. But I was able to order it from Amazon in the US and have it shipped to me for a not too outrageous fee (I think 12 $ or so). The DVDs are not country coded, so they work on a European TV.

If you want to check out Jillian Michaels DVDs, I found out that 30 Day Shred is actually officially available on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8 as well as some other of her programs.

I have a love/hate relationship with JM. I have a new BL exercise DVD that one of my WW members gave me and I haven't had the courage to pull it out yet! :lmao: I'm glad you find her motivating.

Good Monday morning.

I am was planning to enter this challenge this month but I think I will just come by and chat and not do the weigh in. This has been a strange month and I need to get my head together before I get too involved with dieting.

My name is Dona. I am married to my college sweetheart for almost 36 years. I have two sons almost 29 and 24. They are both out of the house so it is just dh and I with our two cats.

I teach Advanced Placement Calculus and geometry. I have been teaching for 37 years in the same school. Dh retired last year and I plan to retire in June of 2015. I am in the process of working with a teacher who will replace me in the calc classes that I teach.

This has been an emotional month for me. My father broke his hip at the beginning of March. He made it in to rehab but ended up back in the hospital and was in ICU for 2 weeks before he died last week on his 89th birthday. During this time we found out that ds2 was accepted to a PhD program at Villanova with a full ride. He will be studying civil engineering to plan road construction. Then on the day my dad died I found out that I had been named Teacher of the Year for my school. There have been a lot of tears both good and bad in the last couple of weeks.

I am out of school today because I am allowed 5 days for a family death. I was out 3 days last week and my friends really wanted me out until Wednesday but I think I need to go back in tomorrow. Then I will only have 4 days and then off for spring break.

I have been doing these challenges for a while.. I have taken a break since Dec when I had a friend die. It is time for me to get back in the game.

Have a happy and healthy day.

Oh my! What a true rollercoaster of emotions you have been on for the past many months. Hopefully just chatting here for April will help get you back in the swing of things.

HUGE congrats to DS on Villanova and a DOUBLY big congrats to his Momma on her Teacher of the Year recognition!

Hi all, just a quick drive by post! This weekend was insane - I helped out my sister with a huge girl scout event called International Night. The event was on Saturday and I'm still exhausted. Today, my family is going to Opening Day for the Yankees! (They don't know I'm a Red Sox fan haha) But, I'm excited! Nevertheless, busy busy busy!

Glad you had a fun busy weekend!

1. The end of Fantasmic when Sorcerer Mickey is at the top of the rock and everybody cheers for him like he is a rock star. Always makes me cry happy tears and thank the universe that this little mouse was once my boss.
2. Spectromagic R.I.P.
3. Radiator Springs Racers at DCA, after dark
4. Soarin' (I even love the Pre-Show Music)
5. Illuminations (again, with the Pre-Show Music)
6. Hot Chocolate sold around WDW. For some reason it is addicting
7. Tie between Expedition Everest and Rock N Roller Coaster
8. Soundsational Parade at DLR
9. The cute show where they light the christmas lights on the castle at 6:20 during the holiday season, but mostly turning to face the other way and looking at people's reactions when the lights go on
10. Drinking around EPCOT - specifically the tequila bar inside the Mexico pavilion, the Bellinis in Italy, the Grand Marnier Slush in France, the Canto Loopy in Japan and the Welsh Dragon in U.K.

Take me back!!! :sad:

I can't help but feel that way too!

I am super goal oriented, so I always have to have a goal in mind - a race, or finishing a program, or getting to an certain weight or losing a certain number of inches. But, I've actually never done the whole losing for a cruise or an event. One time I tried to lose 20 pounds before my 20th birthday and it was a total disaster, as I didn't have a plan haha

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

I had a really weird moment this weekend where someone told me that I didn't need to lose any more weight and was concerned about my body image... Everyone in my family is an average weight - no one is fit, no one is skinny, everyone is either average or overweight. I used to be the latter, and now I am average. I am officially at a healthy BMI, which feels great. But, I don't know how to politely tell someone that it isn't enough for me.

I feel like Ariel, I want mooooooooreeeee! I don't want to be a stick, I want to be the opposite - I'm in my twenties, I want to be ripped haha I know I probably won't be, but I have to try! I'm not willing to settle for just average.
I love every inch of my body, but I want to love it for how hard I worked to get it, not just because it is there. It is very difficult to explain all of that to someone who is looking at you like you have an eating disorder, when you are literally 3 pounds away from being above the "suggested weight for your height" haha

Oh, well. I guess as I continue down this path, I'll always have to deal with that. Glad to have you guys here for your support.

Hopefully I'll be back after the game for some replies!

As long as you know you are staying healthy, just remind others that you are working hard to be HEALTHY and STRONG...not just slim. Hope you have fun at the game!

I :love: this!!! LOVE IT!!

It is so satisfying to get something DONE during a workout. I've often said that I wish my TM time could provide power for something like the tv or the fridge. I would be so much more motivated to walk and run!

as I shared I'm really focusing on 5 weeks until my girls trip, which I am so fortunate to be able to do. we go about every 18 -24 months since 9/01. our first trip was actually labor day before 9/11 :sad2: I have been 'focusing' on this since Feb. unfortunately my meds/body are not cooperating and I've been gaining and losing the same weight since Oct. so I think when I try to lose for a vaca, I tend to overset my goal and then not reach, but still overall lose for that trip. so I think it helps me. I'm very vaca oriented and so thinking I'm making decisions that will help me feel better on my vaca somehow makes me happy. LOL

Great to have a goal, but be sure you are taking care of your overall health. I know you will. I'm so jealous about a girls trip!

Okay friends....I'm here at work. Worked one-on-one with a difficult 1st grader this morning and now I am a classroom sub for a VERY difficult 3rd grade group. Definitely earning my paycheck today! I'm working both jobs tomorrow (school and WW), so I probably won't be around at all to chat unless I have some free time and a computer while I'm at school.

I DID end up getting in a short walk/run yesterday. It was just TOO nice out and I felt compelled to go while dinner was cooking. I was going to try and get in about 30 minutes, but I was overanxious about getting moving and went out too fast, got a bad gut cramp and ended up walking most of it and I cut it short because I was aggravated. That being said, at least I got out there for about 20 minutes. Not sure what my exercise will be today. I will go out for a walk/run if the weather holds, but it looks like it may rain at any moment.

I will probably not pop on here again tonight because I have a mountain of clean laundry to fold and put away in addition to planning tomorrow's outfit and getting dinner on the table. So if you don't hear from me until Wednesday, don't worry! TTYL.......................P

I am following along as best I can, but the forums are blocked at our school and my home internet has been hit or miss for the last few days. :mad:

dona - so sorry to hear about what you are going through right now. I am glad you are checking in with us so we know how you are doing. As a fellow teacher: :goodvibes Congrats on Teacher of the Year!!!!

QOTD: I usually have an event that I need to lose weight for, but since I still carry most of the excess weight with me, that approach has not been exceedingly sucessful. When I went to the world for spring break overweight AGAIN, like I do every year - I took a good look at the approach I was using to lose the pounds. I am slowly making the shift in my thinking - not seeing my efforts as a quick fix but rather the keys to a long, healthy life with my kids.

I have been following the advice here - I have tracked everything I have eaten since my weigh in on Saturday and it is going really well! :) I love all the workout DVD ideas you guys are throwing around. I have gone online and managed to find most of them at my public library - which will help me save money for upcoming vacations!

Thanks for all the support! You guys rock!
Keep up the good work :thumbsup2

QOTD: What did you have for breakfast? Do you regularly eat breakfast?

A tale of two breakfasts... On a Sunday Church is early, by the time I got back and walked the dogs time was moving on. Also, as happens (very occasionally) I wasn't hungry and I had eaten pizza the night before. So, I skipped that breakfast. Yesterday I started my new diet plan, it is porridge for breakfast, but my usual porridge has bran in it and keeps me full til lunch - the diet plan porridge didn't keep me full and I ended up snacking :sad:

I am going back to my normal porridge with bran today so I hope that will get me back on track.

I do eat breakfasr every day. It could be a bowl of cereal, some riccotta with some fruit, a smoothie or a couple of eggs with toast.

Thank you all for the kind words about the lossof my dad.

Also thanks about the Teacher of the year. I had been nominated before and never thought I would get it after 37 years. Many of the emails I got from friends was "Its about time"

I am following along as best I can, but the forums are blocked at our school and my home internet has been hit or miss for the last few days. :mad:

QOTD: I usually have an event that I need to lose weight for, but since I still carry most of the excess weight with me, that approach has not been exceedingly sucessful. When I went to the world for spring break overweight AGAIN, like I do every year - I took a good look at the approach I was using to lose the pounds. I am slowly making the shift in my thinking - not seeing my efforts as a quick fix but rather the keys to a long, healthy life with my kids.

I have been following the advice here - I have tracked everything I have eaten since my weigh in on Saturday and it is going really well! :) I love all the workout DVD ideas you guys are throwing around. I have gone online and managed to find most of them at my public library - which will help me save money for upcoming vacations!

Thanks for all the support! You guys rock!
Keep up the good work :thumbsup2

Don't worry about how much you can take part in the chatter - I find it helps me, but I am not nearly as good as others who do these long replies! But it seems that you are on a good track right now - as you say, losing weight is not just about looking pretty in a picture, but about how you treat your own body!

And I agree, this is a wonderful support group! I am happy that some of our advice already seems to help! Don't give up on the tracking, it is one of the easiest things you can do to help your weight loss!

For the last year or so I tried to eat breakfast every day. And over the last 6 months I tried my best to make it a healthy one every day! I usually have either muesli with yoghurt or this winter I discovered porridge. Both come with fruit. Sometimes I mix the fruit with it, but sometimes I just cut up an apple and eat it with it. Looking forward to the berry season to add those to my breakfast!

However, today I just could not get out of bed, so I had breakfast at the desk and that was not as healthy as my usual one. I had a soft pretzel from a local bakery, so lots of white flour. At least I know that their pretzels are fat free and I know that one pretzel has 5 points. So still ok from the points, but I have been trying to rely less on cards recently, so having dairy in my usual breakfast really helps in this regard, as well as the less refined oats I usually have.

Actually, I am thinking of trying to make some Bircher muesli for the summer instead of the porridge. For this you mix oats with grated apple and milk and let it soak overnight. So you only take it out of the fridge in the morning and it is ready to go. If I can get in a habit of preparing this, I can even on a day like this, just grab the container and eat it at my desk!

:hug: dona for your loss, I'm so very sorry

QOTD -- I do eat breakfast everyday, today was gluten-free blueberry waffle toasted, spritzed with butter spray then a dab of jam on top. usually it's yogurt, smoothie, or sometimes eggs

So a little bit about myself as the new guy in this thread... 46 years old, live in Illinois.. about this time last year me and my wife of 13 years split up.. I right away, within about 3 months, reconnected with a old girlfriend from 20 years ago, even though she now lives in Texas, things went well, she came here a few times, I flew down there about 6 times.. But in the middle of this her soon to be ex killed himself, was a tough time for her, but she seemed to be doing ok.. Now she is a mess, in the last few months we have pretty much stopped talking, text occasionally.. she says just can't handle a relationship now, too many things she needs to work through alone.. honestly, she is the love of my life, only person I maybe really loved..

Soooo... here I am, very confused, so thought what the heck, feel like I am sort of waiting around for her to get her mind right... might as well get off my butt and get healthy.. joined a gym, eating better.. at 209 right now, want to get down to 180 which is what I was in college..

I have to. I wake up hungry. I go through phases. For a while I was all about green smoothies. Lately I have been varied, regular smoothies, waffles, cold cereal. Today was blueberry pancakes and turkey sausage.

So a little bit about myself as the new guy in this thread... 46 years old, live in Illinois.. about this time last year me and my wife of 13 years split up.. I right away, within about 3 months, reconnected with a old girlfriend from 20 years ago, even though she now lives in Texas, things went well, she came here a few times, I flew down there about 6 times.. But in the middle of this her soon to be ex killed himself, was a tough time for her, but she seemed to be doing ok.. Now she is a mess, in the last few months we have pretty much stopped talking, text occasionally.. she says just can't handle a relationship now, too many things she needs to work through alone.. honestly, she is the love of my life, only person I maybe really loved..

Soooo... here I am, very confused, so thought what the heck, feel like I am sort of waiting around for her to get her mind right... might as well get off my butt and get healthy.. joined a gym, eating better.. at 209 right now, want to get down to 180 which is what I was in college..

Wow, that sucks. But there is a bright side to never giving up hope. I have a little story with that. My mom was madly in love with her high school sweetheart. He went off to Vietnam. His unit came back stateside for some type of training and one night at a bar, he got a little drunk, met a pretty girl....you see where this is going. In short she got pregnant that night. He told my mother he wanted to marry her and not his one night stand, but she was having none of it, so he married the mother of his future child and my mother moved on and married my father. 30 years later, my (now divorced) mom and her sisters were visiting the town where they grew up and ran into her ex-sweetheart's sister doing the exact same thing. They chatted and that was that. A few weeks later, a random knock on my grandmother's door and the sweetheart was on the other side. He and my mom did the commuting thing (he was still living in the town where he raised his son, 4 states away) for a while and then he moved in and the rest is history. They have been married for 6 years. Its like a Hallmark movie. But in short, don't give up hope. If it is meant to be, she will come back to you.

Today was my first day back to the gym in exactly 2 weeks. I was really nervous about going since I am still in quite a bit of pain. My trainer knew about my issues and sort of designed my own thing while the rest of the class was doing the standard class. My pain was surprisingly minimal during the class. I am in a bit of pain now (more than I was before going), but not too bad. I won't go back tomorrow like I planned because of it, but I am planning on going back thursday. I think I may go to the pool and swim a bit tomorrow. There is a water aerobics class I am toying with, but it is down the street from work, so the traffic will be a bear at that hour in order to get to the class, so thats a huge negative. Maybe I'll do yoga tomorrow.

First, beno44 - life sounds a little rough right now. Hang in there :thumbsup2 Hopefully, you find the support you need to get through everything.

QOTD: I have always liked breakfast - never been one of those people who wake up without any interest in eating. I usually have a spinach nutribullet when I get up, and I pack all the ingredients to make a healthy egg mcmuffin at school.

Hi. I support what others have said and it is kind of a life mantra for me: if it is meant to be than it will work itself out. You can and have forged ahead as far as you can. I like your plan to refocus on your healthy self. College weight - that would be a dream for me and it is a long way off. But I just hope I can make little steps in that direction.
Good to have that goal 'out there' too as I find that the discussions and support on here just help me to do a little bit more, and there it is, another tiny step towards the goal.:)

First, beno44 - life sounds a little rough right now. Hang in there :thumbsup2 Hopefully, you find the support you need to get through everything.

QOTD: I have always liked breakfast - never been one of those people who wake up without any interest in eating. I usually have a spinach nutribullet when I get up, and I pack all the ingredients to make a healthy egg mcmuffin at school.

Jenne this made my smile :) I have this vision of you now with this kind of Popeyes wonder power set up ready for the day!pixiedust:

Well it's been a good and bad last year or so, have to roll with things and see what happens going forward.. Hopefully she can get back to the person I know..

As for my workouts... try to go 5 times a week, work 7 different machines, 10 reps each... Then walk on treadmill for an hour of 4% incline walking at 3.6.. then same routine of lifting repeated...

Jenne this made my smile :) I have this vision of you now with this kind of Popeyes wonder power set up ready for the day!pixiedust:

That's me - power all over the place!!! I have taken to adding raw ginger to the bullet and that will put some ZIP in your mornings, let me tell you! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter