Wisconsin/Minnesota DVC Owners

New Wisconsin DVC owner here! We live in Oak Creek, which is a southern suburb of Milwaukee. Super fun to see a few of my Franklin neighbors post in this thread (we might as well be one big city), as well as a New Berlin resident (my son lives there), and even a Mequon poster (where I worked for 25 years).

We bought 120 resale points at AKV two months ago and decided to add on 75 direct points at GFV and 75 direct points at Riviera right after. We already had a cash stay at CBR scheduled for May 16th through the 28th, but it was too close to our closings to find enough available to cancel and rebook with points, although I am very excited that I was able to book our 1st two nights at BWV.

Since we missed the 11-month mark for our annual 1st week of December trip, I have cobbled together a week with a few days at a few different resorts and stalk the availability calendar daily, as well as have two wait-lists going.

I will be booking our 2024 May trip soon after we get back from next week's trip and look forward to being able to book at the 11-month mark. We are going to get a lot of use out of our shiny new Sorcerer's APs. :)

What is everyone else up to? :banana::banana::banana:

We are planning to sneak in a quick little weekend trip (2 park days) to WDW in early December. We went to Disneyland/DCA in March and we are planning a European cruise next summer... but we haven't had a chance to do Tron or Guardians yet and it might be 2025 before we do a big trip to Florida again.

But we have some 2023 use year points left and we love Christmas. :) So that's the current plan... thinking we'll do 2 parks each day and just run around like crazy people.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter