~~~Winter Disney pin sent/received~~~.....completed!!

Mailed out today. :lovestruc

Received my first package today as well, from Barbara (Luv2Roam). I love them, thank you so much - perfect, special pins!

pin44829.jpg
pin67508.jpg

I received the following from Andrew. Thank you!!!!

pin73112

pin63502

pin37398

I haven't received anymore yet. My mail is usually VERY slow so I'm not surprised. I'll post as soon as I receive more. :)

I received from goofystitchfan, Tracey

pin55785

pin67603

pin75114
but with the bright pink face

Thank you, Tracey ::yes::

Glad to hear that one arrived. It took a whole week. I'm sure Heidi will be glad too.

woo hoo was getting worried, now for the last two to get to their new homes.

Glad you liked the Mickey and gang pin, I thought you might.

My DS Andrew received his pins fromm Donna. He received Lights, Motors, Action extreme stunt show pin (which he thinks is really cool) and a Yield sign with Goofy's shaddow which is really cute!

my pkg was mailed by DH sorry I didn't get to post as I got called right back into work after getting off.

My DS Andrew received his pins fromm Donna. He received Lights, Motors, Action extreme stunt show pin (which he thinks is really cool) and a Yield sign with Goofy's shaddow which is really cute!

These are the two I sent Andrew:

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=74894&sid=9057.1292245733

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=41874&sid=9052.1292245693

I'm glad he thought it was cool since he likes anything cool. :cool1: I personally really liked the Yield sign. :goodvibes

Donna

My pins came on Sat.I wasn't home and couldn't post. I was at Disneyland !
I'm not sure who they are from, there wasn't a note and the return address said Haiey or Haley - can't tell which. Here they are. That's so much ! Love the Tink ! Not sure of the other, DisneyWorld?
pin002.jpg

Kali is at WDW....the raft ride at Animal Kingdom
They are from thisismyhappyplace

I posted my last package off today. I also received a package today from Barbara. I got a WDW cast member Tinker Bell pin and a WDW cast member Mickey pin. I love them both, thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter