wines/champagne

Regarding the robes, did they have Disney Cruise Line embroidered on them? Or anything? Are they soft? Are they short or a longer robe - I'm tall and the short robes never work for me. I've really wanted a robe with DCL on it and if they are nice this package sounds not bad. Thanks!

We were on the magic last week and i got the "the sweet welcome and elegant farewell" as a surprise for my husband. It was the Asti, which i love. It was in our stateroom in a bucket of ice when we got there. We opened it and took it up on deck for the sail away party. On the last night in was once again in our room in a bucket of ice. This time we took it to dinner and had the bottle with dinner. It may have been expensive, but It was nice. Enjoy whatever you do get.

Regarding the robes, did they have Disney Cruise Line embroidered on them? Or anything? Are they soft? Are they short or a longer robe - I'm tall and the short robes never work for me. I've really wanted a robe with DCL on it and if they are nice this package sounds not bad. Thanks!

They do have dcl embroidered on them, long robes. not soft and plushy but clean sturdy cotton. ill try to get pics.

My DW and I like both the Asti and the Rosa Regale. Our Assistant Server (Zoe from Australia) on one of our Wonder cruises introduced us to the Rosa Regale and we each ordered a glass every evening with dinner. I always order a bottle of Asti to be placed in our cabin on embarkation day.

If you like a fruitier, less dry wine, you can't go wrong with either one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter