• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Wine on board

SafariTigger

Mouseketeer
I will be taking my very first cruise for my honeymoon this July. My fiance and I are taking a 4-night cruise then we are heading to Port Orleans-Riverside for 6 more nights. We are very excited and have been looking up any and all info we can find. My most recent discovery has been The Magical Disney Cruise Guide, which told me that you were allowed to bring your own wine aboard. Is this better than buying it on the ship? Has anyone purchased a bottle of wine at dinner? How are the prices? The guide did say that if you bring your own wine, there is "supposed" to be a $10 corkage fee, but it wasn't always enforced. Is that true? Any other tips to make my honeymoon cruise perfect would be appreciated. Thanks!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter