• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wine & Beer

tsme

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of buying some wine for a gift. I know I can buy a bottle in Epcot & they’ll send it to the front or back gate to be picked up later. I’d also like to buy beer and do the same. But honestly, I never noticed if that’s even possible. Do they sell bottles of beer in the countries, to purchase to drink later? My brother loves beer & I thought it’d be fun for him to try some new types. I’m thinking they probably don’t, but I thought it doesn’t hurt to ask the Disney experts. 🙂

I could've sworn that Germany had some beer bottles in large faux barrels for purchase in/near the winekeller area but that's the only country I recall having bottles or cans that wouldnt immediately be opened by a CM at a cart. You could always ask for a beer at one of the countries and ask them not to open it. If that works then carts/kiosks at France, Morocco, China, Norway, Italy, and America's Block and Hans should all have bottles or cans for purchase at the carts/kiosks. Mitsuoka Department in japan store might have beer, I know that have wines and other spirits but cant recall if they have beer, katsura grill might have bottled beer. Canada, UK, and refreshment outpost only have drafts to my knowledge.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter