Wine Bar George- Fantastic!

My wife and I ate here tonight and it was amazing. Best wine list I have ever seen and we both agree that this is the best single credit dining experience on property. It is better than a few of the signatures we have been to.

Thanks for posting, I've been looking for reviews of this spot and haven't seen any. I can't wait to try it myself!

What did you have to eat?
We used the DDP and each had a $16 glass of cabernet, split the skirt steak entree for two and then she had the olive dessert and I had the key lime pie. Our DD had the mac and cheese with fresh fruit and apple juice. Our total bill came to $122 before tip so it is a great use of the DDP. We got to talk to George for a minute and he was very nice. I told him it was very good and his comment was "we are working on it". Seems like he is pretty hands on and hopefully that will continue. The restaurant is beautiful and it is a great place to sit on the second floor and people watch.

C158C487-45B6-4D77-A1C6-B20DF1A05356.jpeg A22852D7-B442-40AE-B6CE-BDCE379880B2.jpeg Had dinner there on 8/05! Sat upstairs, with a wonderful view of an impending storm. Had really good drinks, enjoyed the charcuterie board, top notch quality and taste! We were 5, with (2) 22 year old’s who played football in High school, so imagine that we ordered 2 of the chimichurri skirt steak platters, and left nary a crumb! Steak ordered medium rare, and served exaxtly as ordered, flavorful, along side copious amounts of roasted potatoes and roasted asparagus. A few complaints, the stools at the high top tables are not comfortable at all, and we saw people come, sit and leave the single stool areas by the walls. We couldn’t sit outside, too hot and thunderous storm pulling in, but there are real chairs out there. Last complaint, service needs to improve, got pre dinner drinks after we got and ate the appetizers! We will absolutely go back!

Last edited:
C31093D1-B9F3-46E9-B204-8C152CDE4D24.jpeg view of inside, looking out! Storm coming, table and nice chairs outside! Xnay, those darn stools!

We can't wait to try it on our next trip. I have heard only good things about it so far. Your review only confirms that. That is so great that George himself took you to your table.

I went here for a “first date” and it really surprised me 1. How good it was and 2. How big it actually is. Since we were only meeting for drinks we each had a couple glasses of wine which the server was more than happy to answer any questions we had. We ended up doing the Chocolate Experience and I would absolutely do it again. I plan to actually. My only small complaint was that there wasn’t more to try in the chocolate experience. We ended up splitting it but the wine samples were so small. I could’ve definitely had more of everything they offered. Definitely a great place to check out.

37B13654-25FD-4270-836D-35AED3ABB51F.jpeg
We are major charcuterie and cheese board fans! Tell us more about this board!

Oh and agree those chairs look really uncomfortable!
Well, being as we were getting 2 of the skirts steak platters, we opted for the small board, mistake! It was so good, 4 different types, perfectly thin slices of savory cured meats (silky, salty prosciutto, sopressata, not too spicy chorizo & calabrese) w/ bread crisps, mustard, little cornichons, & chutney that I can totally do without. Next time I’ll opt for the big cheese & charcuterie board, a bit pricy but with (2) 21 year old boys, the small board went fast! I barely had time to snag a picture!

Last edited:
So is it only 1 TS at lunch for the 2 small plates or the cheese board? Or can you use that at night? We are staying at POFQ and will be using the boat transportation back and forth to Disney Springs on our couples only trip next month. We will have 1 TS credit left that we were saving to share for a late night bite.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter